Today's Fancy

The Scorching Wind was never going to get there after that start.:(

Was weak in the betting late on, Steve.

Today was certainly not the day, perhaps a school to see how he went in the headgear? Fantasy Explorer was an eyecatcher in the last couple of furliongs too..

Johnny McGeeney in the first at Naas today - Powers are taking a big chance at 15/8 - he's more like an evens shot. His second to Canaly last time (when P Townend was showboating) will turn out to be decent form in time - a reproduction of that will beat these and it looks to me like he is improving with each run. I very much doubt if they will be taking any chances with him today and will put the race to bed as early as they can!!:ninja:

That's me finished until next weekend-with a couple
of exceptions I was completely off the pace
this weekend.

Know the story - two I fancied yesterday ran no races and finished last - that one today saved the weekend. Taking it easy now to Cheltenham!:ninja:

Letter Of Credit looks overpriced in the last at Naas. He won a similar winners bumper at Gowran in similar conditions, and did it that day in very nice style.

BROKETHEGATE Doncaster 5.15.

This 6-y-o Presenting gelding went off at 25/1 on his racecourse debut in a bumper at Wetherby earlier this month; he made headway from the middle of the pack to lead with half a mile to go but could only stay on at the one pace from two out to finish 4th. beaten eight and a half lengths.

Certainly looks capable of winning a bumper, hopefully at least a place today.

Last edited:
3.10 Doncaster, Moose Moran, one time considered Henderson's Triumph horse wasn't jumping well enough on debut and didn't stay at Sandown. Has schooled fluently since, and worked all over Eradicate recently. Fill your boots.

3.10 Doncaster, Moose Moran, one time considered Henderson's Triumph horse wasn't jumping well enough on debut and didn't stay at Sandown. Has schooled fluently since, and worked all over Eradicate recently. Fill your boots.

Boots taken off and ready to be stuffed!! I liked Emrani on the flat but if as you say MM is working all over Eradicate thats good enough for me.:cool:

Benash in the 3:15 at Fairyhouse - trip caught him out last time - was impressive the time before that - small stable enjoying a relative purple patch - 8/1 early price ew is very fair.:ninja:

He is drifting like a ho bo!!:blink:

Back