Today's Fancy

3.10 Doncaster, Moose Moran, one time considered Henderson's Triumph horse wasn't jumping well enough on debut and didn't stay at Sandown. Has schooled fluently since, and worked all over Eradicate recently. Fill your boots.

Just stuffing the boots - great info Flame - cheers!!:cool:

It's not worth starting a new thread, but I hope the stewards call in some of the riders in that hunter chase at Fairyhouse. The winner was let get away and the rest of the field made their effort far too late.

The worst offender in this regard was Mr P Mullins on Boxer Georg, who ambled round way out the back, made no move whatever until already in the straight, and was a fast finishing fourth. I'm not saying he ought to have won, because there's no way of telling, but he should certainly have been placed.

It's not worth starting a new thread, but I hope the stewards call in some of the riders in that hunter chase at Fairyhouse. The winner was let get away and the rest of the field made their effort far too late.

The worst offender in this regard was Mr P Mullins on Boxer Georg, who ambled round way out the back, made no move whatever until already in the straight, and was a fast finishing fourth. I'm not saying he ought to have won, because there's no way of telling, but he should certainly have been placed.

There's way too much of this going on lately - its an absolute joke that nothing is being done about it. Townend and Carberry getting off scot free isnt setting the example for our younger riders be they amateur or ohterwise!! Didnt see the race but I can only imagine!!:rolleyes:

Confidence low after yesterday's debacle but today is another day.

DREAM FUNCTION Huntingdon 2.00

This mare made a nice hurdling debut at Wincanton when a 3 1/2 length second to Way Back When after making a bit of a horlicks of the last flight.

She is bred for the jumping game by King's Theatre out of a Strong Gale mare but she has the usual Nicky Henderson (sound of jeers) favourite to beat.

A rather more speculative selection is COLD SECRET Kempton 6.10.

Ran a nice race on his penultimate outing here early last month when running on late to split a bunch of 4-y-os (he's not three until May) but ran a terrible race last time at Lingfield. Uneasy in the market, ridden by Robert Winston, he was always at the rear and showed absolutely bugger all, admitted he didn't get the best of trips.

Perhaps he needs to go right-handed?! anyway last chance today.

Laterly runs in the 2:30 at Huntingdon and ought to win really. His flat form would be miles better than most of what these have achieved and he ran a couple of times over hurdles but looked like not getting home as a juvenile. That form has worked out well though and he was unlucky last time, when unseating while traveling well at Fakenham. The current price of 4/1 looks nice.

You can still get 16/1 on Starluck for the Arkle (down to 12/1 generally). Back him ahead of today’s race – could go to single figures thereafter.

Ho hum...........DREAM FUNCTION backed in to favouritism, looked well, travelled well until making a mistake down the back, soon pulled up, might have injured herself. SHIT!!!:mad:

Laterly runs in the 2:30 at Huntingdon and ought to win really. His flat form would be miles better than most of what these have achieved and he ran a couple of times over hurdles but looked like not getting home as a juvenile. That form has worked out well though and he was unlucky last time, when unseating while traveling well at Fakenham. The current price of 4/1 looks nice.
Great stuff Simon - 7/1 SP for those on BOG :thumbsup:

Back