Today's Fancy

Like all the best ew bets he finished 4th.Strangely happy with the result-I place laid the winner for a serious amount in Irish Derby-he must have some constitution.
Gitano Hernando ew to get me back in the game-the booking of Murtagh is significant.

Having a tickle on Irish Flame e/w at 20/1 his form last year over in South Africa stands up and he may just surprise.

Quite fancy All That Remains, who runs in the bumper at Doncaster, each-way. He ran two really nice races to win his two bumpers thus far and showed he can really battle. I don't know too much about the other runners, Henderson's will probably hack up, but a decent young jockey is taking away 7 pounds of his double penalty and I think he can be in the first three at a nice price.

Quite fancy All That Remains, who runs in the bumper at Doncaster, each-way. He ran two really nice races to win his two bumpers thus far and showed he can really battle. I don't know too much about the other runners, Henderson's will probably hack up, but a decent young jockey is taking away 7 pounds of his double penalty and I think he can be in the first three at a nice price.

Wasnt going to play today but have had a look at this and followed you in ew. 10/1 is a very decent price on what he has done... our friend Mr. Gollings owes us nothing after last week. Cheers Simon.:cool:

In the opener at Doncaster, American Ladie, 2nd the last five times in a row and unlikely to be ideally suited by today's faster conditions, is a short priced favourite.

Red Merlin might be capable of taking her on. According to the Spotlight comment he has been found to be suffering from a back problem, which would presumably explain why he ran disappointingly the last twice. Before that, on his debut over hurdles, he was second to Minella Class at Newbury. That run probably isn't as good as it sounds, because there was nothing of any great note behind him and he wasn't able to trouble the winner. Nevertheless, if we allow some potential for improvement, which seems reasonable given that he is the winner of a Newton Cup and rated in the mid 90s on the flat, the 9/2 available with William Hill looks fair.

Big hard on for a place lay double Dont Turn Bach and Darkness in the last two races at Newbury.The two of them lack tactical pace-DTB could go off ridiculously short because of the Ruby factor Darkness should offer the opportunity to trade out in running.

In the opener at Doncaster, American Ladie, 2nd the last five times in a row and unlikely to be ideally suited by today's faster conditions, is a short priced favourite.

Red Merlin might be capable of taking her on. According to the Spotlight comment he has been found to be suffering from a back problem, which would presumably explain why he ran disappointingly the last twice. Before that, on his debut over hurdles, he was second to Minella Class at Newbury. That run probably isn't as good as it sounds, because there was nothing of any great note behind him and he wasn't able to trouble the winner. Nevertheless, if we allow some potential for improvement, which seems reasonable given that he is the winner of a Newton Cup and rated in the mid 90s on the flat, the 9/2 available with William Hill looks fair.

Great call Grey.

Great call Grey, and well done to my Iphone who wouldnt let me log on to anything all morning, thus missing out on backing the winner. Great job.

Great call Grey

I work with the lad that has a half share in Red Merlin with the Timeform/Betfair racing club and he's delighted with that. The horse has lots of ability but he's definitely a bit of a thinker. Hopefully he's the sort that could develop into a regular in good class 2m handicap hurdles. His flat form suggests a strong pace and big field over 2m will suit him down to the ground.

well done Grey:cool:

i think this Better Self can beat the fav in the 6.45..Lough Corrib should make it a true race and that will suit BS..plus a few lbs better off with fav makes them pretty close together..at 9/2 versus 1/2 looks the clear bet here

Back