Today's Fancy

Cheers Gearoid. I've no complaints with B365. They are often best priced and price up earlier than most firms which is important to me as I often bet the night before as I cannot wager at work (outrageous!). They give loyalty bonus's too on a regular basis. This sounds like an advert now, anyway I might give it a go but hate to sound like a winging loser that's all..... with the practice I've had I am very good at that.

Cheers Gearoid. I've no complaints with B365. They are often best priced and price up earlier than most firms which is important to me as I often bet the night before as I cannot wager at work (outrageous!). They give loyalty bonus's too on a regular basis. This sounds like an advert now, anyway I might give it a go but hate to sound like a winging loser that's all..... with the practice I've had I am very good at that.

Point all that out in reply to their message. You can't lose.

As Gearoid says, if Hills were 12s then they have to at least honour that price and if they price up first then they can hardly claim Palp as Martin mentions. If they don't play ball, go to IBAS with it who should rule in your favour to some degree (they should at least insist you get the 12s).

Catterick 7:30 Sendali -- C/D winner Trained by Chris Grant in the Thank You Chris Grant Senior H'cp and ridden by Paul Hanagan :ninja:- Looks to have a bit to find with last years winner They All Laughed but did improve over the jumps on the three runs for Grant since the switch from Bethnell. Anyway I love the thought of a good plot-up and this has all the markings of one and is a bet for me if not a serious one - good luck if you play.

David (Dandy) Nicholls has had only three runners at Ffos Las, since that course opened a couple of years back, all three have won.

Very unlikely that that 100% will be maintained but the two runners he has there today have quite strong claims.

FREMEN, eleven years old and still going strong, in the claimer (5.25) won on his latest appearance and SUPREME SPIRIT, in the fillies sprint handicap(7.05), put in a promising seasonal debut when an 'interesting' seventh over 5f. at Ripon last month. The extra furlong today should be to her advantage.

SUPREME SPIRIT, in the fillies sprint handicap(7.05), put in a promising seasonal debut when an 'interesting' seventh over 5f. at Ripon last month. The extra furlong today should be to her advantage.

Totally agree with this one although it's not much of a price.

I quite like Pertuis in the 6.00 too, his all-weather form is good enough to win this and if you forgive his poor run on turf LTO, he has a decent chance.

The brother was speaking to someone from Ballymacoll stud about 18 months ago and they said that Nabian was potentially a classic horse.He ran once last season beaten at odds on in a Windsor maiden.I thought he ran a race full of promise last time out and in my mind he could end up as favourite for a Royal Ascot handicap.
Has a nice draw at Chester today and has been strong in the market-I hate Chester but for me he is a bet at anything over 7/4.

The brother was speaking to someone from Ballymacoll stud about 18 months ago and they said that Nabian was potentially a classic horse.He ran once last season beaten at odds on in a Windsor maiden.I thought he ran a race full of promise last time out and in my mind he could end up as favourite for a Royal Ascot handicap.
Has a nice draw at Chester today and has been strong in the market-I hate Chester but for me he is a bet at anything over 7/4.

Had a look, worth following you in.....

What time is this one running? At work and cant see it on phone...

Edit: See it I think, Nibani in the 5.10

Last edited:

I had a message today to say this horse was a penalty kick - but I've seen them missed on this track

I think (if the favourite disappoints again) Bint Nas at 28s is a decent each way shout in the next at Ascot..

There are several tricky handicaps around the country today. I have trawled through them last night and today and am acutely aware that I might have picked 4 in a race and still not got the winner. I use ratings from several sources but qften totally ignore if they don't tie in with my own thoughts. In the Victoria Cup I feel that despite my having written him off Hawkeyethenoo went very well at Newmarket and indicated that he would hand the extra distance today. Horseradish in the same race has attractions but I keep coming back to Fathsta who is surely overpriced on form with other contenders. Took some 38/1 last night and some more at 32/1 today. Whilst I am surprised that Seb Sanders has taken the ride that's not too offputting so have done this one e/w covering with the other two exactas and adding Brae Brae Hill in for the Trifectas(some hope!)

Like the Irish horse in the Victoria Cup, Douze Points. A much improved horse in it's last three runs and last run at Ripon will have put him spot on for this. Manassas another possible.

Last edited:
Bellvano is 4/1 in the next. Perhaps he won't take to chasing but if he does, he wins. There must be a greater chance he takes to chasing than these odds imply. Worth a little punt.

Taken a chance on Noble Citizen in the Victoria Cup - gone win only but he nearly always runs his race at the course and is only 2lbs higher than when fourth in this race 12 months ago.

Took 36.0 on Betfair for him earlier today.

Last edited:
Cheers - still not sure he'll be a good chaser though! I guess they have a while to sort his jumping out but he tends to lunge a little but got better as the race went on.

There are several tricky handicaps around the country today. I have trawled through them last night and today and am acutely aware that I might have picked 4 in a race and still not got the winner. I use ratings from several sources but qften totally ignore if they don't tie in with my own thoughts. In the Victoria Cup I feel that despite my having written him off Hawkeyethenoo went very well at Newmarket and indicated that he would hand the extra distance today. Horseradish in the same race has attractions but I keep coming back to Fathsta who is surely overpriced on form with other contenders. Took some 38/1 last night and some more at 32/1 today. Whilst I am surprised that Seb Sanders has taken the ride that's not too offputting so have done this one e/w covering with the other two exactas and adding Brae Brae Hill in for the Trifectas(some hope!)

Wouldn't disagree with any of that but would add Nasri at 20s each way - a lovely horse and Dandy seems to have got a tune out of him already. Have had a few shillings on Hawkeythenoo as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tout Seul

Ist,4th, 5th and 6th.- The Trifecta was £11,000plus-- oh well!

Last edited:
Put a line through Handassa (Curragh) today. Working like dirt recently. Easy to like her profile but 10/3 is a shocking price.

Taken a chance on Noble Citizen in the Victoria Cup - gone win only but he nearly always runs his race at the course and is only 2lbs higher than when fourth in this race 12 months ago.

Took 36.0 on Betfair for him earlier today.

No consolation financially but you got quite an eyecatching run for your money.

Can't look beyond Zaminast in the fillies race at Leopardstown. Marked her maiden win as something special as she came with a withering run from a mile back. Not an easy thing to do at Galway and it looked like a decent maiden. She's not overly big as I remember but has a serious turn of foot and has been postive in the Market all morning. 11/4 with Skybet would do.

Back