TV coverage

Ah, the predictability of the return of keen followers of form and connoisseurs of racing on the scene in the evenings and Saturday afternoons as the summer returns.

RUK cameras decided to focus on a group of revellers sitting in the rain. Some whopper jumped in and gesticulated masturbation. Poor Lydia was stuck for words

.....before saying "Well that young man has just covered himself in ........(nation held it's breath)...........glory"

Pmsl watching BBC coverage of the Masters when Peter Allis said impishly "Here's Rishi to ask another stunning question".

Alliss is a mysoginist, homophobic, racist, old cu*nt, who should have been bulleted by the BBC years ago.

what would have been funnier would have been if rishi had retorted back "what's your problem you fat doddery old cnt? Colostomy bag burst again has it?"

in in all seriousness, as bad as rishi supposedly can be (I never watch interviews and certainly not the anal sport of golf) that's completely out of order.

I normally look at RUK but over the course of the festival Rishi was quite good.

Far better down at the start or talking to jocks than Plunkett.

Plus he seems a nice grounded chap.

Pushing back the GN to 5.15 seems to have paid off handsomely for C4 with 10m viewers up 12% on 2015 and highest at peak of any programme in C4 history

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clear indications in Wednesday evening's RUK coverage with Nick Luck and Chrus Bishop that Luck is being replaced by Oli Bell when ITV takes over - Bell is bloody dreadful and no doubt we will get him Jeremy Kyle Rishi and a woman from TOWIE doing fashion tips " plaster the orange make up on thickly and leave your knickers at home "

Clear indications in Wednesday evening's RUK coverage with Nick Luck and Chrus Bishop that Luck is being replaced by Oli Bell when ITV takes over - Bell is bloody dreadful and no doubt we will get him Jeremy Kyle Rishi and a woman from TOWIE doing fashion tips " plaster the orange make up on thickly and leave your knickers at home "

What was said? I can take or leave Luck but he's much better than Bell who has a dreary voice and has hugely benefited from his family connections (as, indeed, did his father, Rupert).

Someone sent in an e mail asking who the presenters would like to have been in racing and Bishop joked that Luck would like to have been Oli Bell .

Back