TV coverage

I was just thinking how nice it was without her! Her voice just grates for me and she has to plug Australia whenever possible. If it's so much better she can feck off back there! thanks

I agree. I'm still in your corner, jinnyj. They should have got you to do the presenting and paddock gigs.

Last edited:
I agree. I'm still in your corner, jinnyj. They should have got you to do the presenting and paddock gigs.

You are most kind but I think I would probably seal the fate of the programme and have it closed down within weeks! (I'd never let the others get a word in!)

So what do we make of the report that ITV Racing are in negotiations with the agents of Stormy Daniels to have her front the coverage of the Derby meeting?

But she does have a lot of front...

She should be well suited to Wolverhampton, Kempton, Chelmsford, Newcastle, Lingfield, Dundalk, given they are artificial too.

Think we can throw the Social Stable in with Francesca with being a total waste of time! She's still just reading out of the race card comments and the SS are just dire!

That Francessca is good look at but clueless, many more on here could do a far better job than her.

I don’t mind her and she’s very glamorous, but it does frustrate me that she has to talk about flat racing all the time - l don’t care what he did on the flat, it’s a 3 mile chase you’re discussing ( for example!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assume this is right, watching RUK myself as I'm allergic to Luke Harvey

2qjvhgw.jpg

THAT is inexcusable! (Foxhunters comments!)

I was prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt ignoring the fact I worked for her father who is arrogant and conceited and her mother isn't much better. Sadly I think it's genetic.

Last edited:
THAT is inexcusable! (Foxhunters comments!)

I was prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt ignoring the fact I worked for her father who is arrogant and conceited and her mother isn't much better. Sadly I think it's genetic.

Surely Luca has had a few years to learn humility.

it's shameful having cumani here and at cheltenham. c4 was going downhill before the end but ITV are sinking it to a whole new level. atrocious.

Interesting article on Jamie Spenser in Irish Racing Annual.
Speaking of riding out at Cumani's is much easier since Mrs Cumani ceased riding out, Jamie described her as the best jockey that ever rode, in her opinion.

Love it! :)

The daughter is a complete waste of time and why she has to be included in the shot of the horse walking round the parade ring is ridiculous. It's about the horses not how much leg she is flashing. She was really upsetting one at Cheltenham as she was walking so close to it.

it's shameful having cumani here and at cheltenham. c4 was going downhill before the end but ITV are sinking it to a whole new level. atrocious.

At least, she's articulate; which is more than be claimed for Mick Fitz, who's an equally square peg in the round hole of flat racing.

Last edited:
That's it really isn't it. I've found her to be pretty knowledgeable when she's covering flat racing, but pretty much hopeless when she covering jumps racing. Surely they should just wait until the Craven Meeting before she gets her first airing of the year.

Interesting article on Jamie Spenser in Irish Racing Annual.
Speaking of riding out at Cumani's is much easier since Mrs Cumani ceased riding out, Jamie described her as the best jockey that ever rode, in her opinion.

Brilliant! And not far wrong either! She used to ride out all the best horses in the yard while I was there and what was unusual was that the girls in the yard were not allowed anywhere near the colts but Sarah used to always ride the colts - and be up at the front of the string with all the older lads swarming around her. My mother never quite forgave her for referring to me as "the girl" in a TV interview when the filly I led up had won and pulled a shoe off (I was seen carrying shoe back in to winners enclosure). "Girl??!!" She screamed at the TV, "She's got a f*cking name!" In fact I don't think she remotely bothered about our existence in the yard - which was odd really because her husband certainly did......:whistle:

Back