TV coverage

Ruby I find very negative at times. I’m not sure either he or AP contribute enough positivity. That sounds odd when you think of their experience but I just get the feeling AP would rather not be there and Ruby is one step away from hitting Chapman.

Ruby very keen to be viewed as the hard-hitting no nonsense pundit. I callsem like I seesem. Its a bit rich from the man who snarls anytime there is even a hint of criticism of him. Unable to laugh at himself. No joking about Annie Power, Benie des Dieux allowed. Did a Paddy Power sponsored video where he confronts a twitter 'troll', getting his commupance.

In short, an arsehole.

Yeah Ruby always quick to end a conversation when there’s any criticism of his rides (or even mild teasing) but also very quick to slag others off or join in when others are being teased or criticised

Comes across as a rather unpleasant character which I’m sure he’s not away from the camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Ruby always quick to end a conversation when there’s any criticism of his rides (or even mild teasing) but also very quick to slag others off or join in when others are being teased or criticised

Comes across as a rather unpleasant character which I’m sure he’s not away from the camera

Don't be so sure.

Watching them in the flesh today, there seems little love between them AP and Ruby, and Francesca....still trying to figure out why she is there. Spend a lot of time complaining how cold she was today. Well wear suitable clothing then! AP looks the whole time as if he would rather be somewhere else.

Not sure what the word is for it, but she has fluked herself into a job that plenty others would dream of doing, shows no sign of trying to improve, but that was brutal to watch.

Fvck me. How cringeworthy and sickly was that introduction to the programme.

And thank fvck we only got one chorus of the English anthem.

attachment.php

Well of course I was got dress up.....

Attachments

• 35E1C100-3480-44BC-AEC8-4DEE4744BAD8.jpeg
    35E1C100-3480-44BC-AEC8-4DEE4744BAD8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 157
Back