TV coverage

Sky Sports Racing for me

ITV coverage is unwatchable shoite
This.

Would be more of a jumps fan but found the sky sports coverage excellent. Don't think I'd bother if my only option was ITV.

I do wonder how ITV viewing figures are so good (relative to channel 4).

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Jason Weaver is the only one with an idea. Francesca, Ed, Oli, Mick, Luke not worth listening to. ITV racing probably responsible for 50% of the attendance.
Blake not being involved is criminal given some of the dross that is there.

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Tweet from Barry Geraghty

"I will be appearing on the BBC 1 series Ambulance Thursday night at 9 from when they were filming at last seasons Aintree Grand National Meeting.... I might be shedding a tear or two with my broken leg..."

Subscribers to Racing TV getting Email asking them who is their most favourite Interviewer and Pundit..and more telling also wanting to know your least favourite one too!

Maybe some changes to the current team is about to happen

I like Lydia when she does interviews, but as a pundit no thanks as talks a lot without saying anything of interest

I'm not generally given to moaning about the TV coverage but did feel that the following question put by Persad to Atzeni was amusingly stupid.

" The ground is good to soft just now, do you think it will get softer if it rains this afternoon?"

Lol

Don't know who's presenting York on RUK; possibly Jamie Lynch but I do wish he'd pronounce strong as it's spelt and not schtrong Probably an affectation rather than an impediment, but it does grate after a while.

Nice reflection by Ruby and Oli on the Saudi owned Siskin's devotion to Christianity.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back