TV coverage

ITV has agreed a new 3 year deal...be nice to think they will shake up the current presenters by replacing some, but do not hold your breathe

Does it really matter if they'd had a relationship? Didn't do anything to detract from Emma interviewing Jamie Spencer back in the day. As long as they are professional about it and not childish like some of the comments on here!!

Didn't do anything to detract from Emma interviewing Jamie Spencer back in the day.

There was a period of avoidance before she interviewed him.

To be honest, it does concern me that people can be indifferent about past relationships. It probably says more about me than them but I could never 'get involved' without there being a depth of feeling towards the other person. I probably just have way too many hang-ups about that stuff!

I'd say that adults should be mature enough to carry out work with a person they've broken up with.

I know that I've been able to do it in the past - work and personal life are two separate entities to my mind and shouldn't interfere with each other.

Last edited:
Has jamie and Emma split then?

Ages ago. HT allegedly had a fling which resulted in ES kicking him out and divorcing him. ES then proceeded to flirt v openly with Mike Cattermole when on camera on C4 Racing (he then married Declan Murphys ex).
Francesca Cummani left her husband (dishy Australian polo player) and Oli Bell offered a shoulder to cry on. HT and Oli Bell had a fling (not sure whether this was before, during or after FC). HT now with Nick Scholfield (who I believe was single at the time).

Anyone want to add anything I may have missed?

Racing is a bit like that. I always used to say when I lived and worked in Newmarket that you’re only one curtain twitch away from an affair..

Ages ago. HT allegedly had a fling which resulted in ES kicking him out and divorcing him. ES then proceeded to flirt v openly with Mike Cattermole when on camera on C4 Racing (he then married Declan Murphys ex).
Francesca Cummani left her husband (dishy Australian polo player) and Oli Bell offered a shoulder to cry on. HT and Oli Bell had a fling (not sure whether this was before, during or after FC). HT now with Nick Scholfield (who I believe was single at the time).

Racing is a bit like that. I always used to say when I lived and worked in Newmarket that you’re only one curtain twitch away from an affair..

:blink::blink::blink:

Oh Lambourn was dreadful when I lived there too! I could tell all sorts of tales about the folks that live there including some very raucous Sunday lunch parties that invariably descended into poker games involving large amounts of alcohol and the removal of clothing. And photographic evidence. On one occasion an assistant trainer decided he needed to return to Lambourn mid afternoon from one of these lunches. During the five minute drive he was pulled over by a police car. The officer asked him to wind down his window. Sitting there stark b*llock naked he said to the officer “I’m terribly sorry if my driving was somewhat erratic. You see we seem to have run out of port so I was just popping home to get another bottle.”

Oh Lambourn was dreadful when I lived there too! I could tell all sorts of tales about the folks that live there including some very raucous Sunday lunch parties that invariably descended into poker games involving large amounts of alcohol and the removal of clothing. And photographic evidence. On one occasion an assistant trainer decided he needed to return to Lambourn mid afternoon from one of these lunches. During the five minute drive he was pulled over by a police car. The officer asked him to wind down his window. Sitting there stark b*llock naked he said to the officer “I’m terribly sorry if my driving was somewhat erratic. You see we seem to have run out of port so I was just popping home to get another bottle.”

Hasn’t changed much over the years... [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The CCTV was out of action at the Spencer household, Emma had it fixed, first thing it recorded was Hayley leaving at an 'unusual' hour and that's how she found out about J and H.
Jamie is on record as saying one of the worst things he did was the breakdown of his marriage.

Emma caught on mic before marrying Jamie wishing a broken leg/neck on her former boyfriend who fell off a mount after the winning post at Chester I believe.

Racing folk full of illicit sex and 'betrayals, at weddings/Engagement parties.......

Last edited:
Racing folk full of illicit sex and 'betrayals, at weddings/Engagement parties.......

Any day with a Y.....

Oh I think Devon is quite innocent comparatively speaking. Though I can vouch for david pipe’s kissing ability ( from YEARS ago!)

Oli Bell: I’ve just spoken to Aidan who said he was delighted
Of course he was ffs [emoji16]

I’m finding Adele Mulrennans input less than thrilling and her dull voice is starting to grate.

Any day with a Y.....

Oh I think Devon is quite innocent comparatively speaking. Though I can vouch for david pipe’s kissing ability ( from YEARS ago!)

Chesk out the Christy Moore song "Ballad of Ruby Walsh"
Sir John McSavage -Smyjte is there with Smurfits and O'Reillys
"Owners and trainers, stable boys and jockeys
With silk around their arses getting up on rich man's horses
Not to mention wives and daughters
And marriages and divorces "
I had the good/bad taste to sing that among a group of racing folk and fans one night and the party suddenly went very quiet for a while before a Cranberries song restored order.
Maybe it was my singing.....

Back