Unexposed types to watch.

A runner today:

NATHANIEL (Swedish Chef) Chester 2.55.

Along with World Domination I've had some fancy ante-post prices for the Derby on this horse as well so hopefully, he'll run a cracker today and move to near the head of the market - this is all based on his race against Frankel btn 1/2L last season over a mile with Genius Beast 5L back in 3rd. He's definitely bred for the job and showed his well-being against inferior opposition first time out this season.

KLEITOMACHOS 3-y-o bay gelding trained by Stuart Kittow.

Made his racecourse debut over a mile at Windsor on Monday. He wasn't the quickest away from the stalls and had trouble getting a run up the rails inside the last quarter mile but was staying on nicely once he found some daylight.

Probably only a moderate race but the way that the horse ran and taking into account that his breeding suggests a trip of 10 furlongs would be his optimum. There is reason enough to expect that he is capable of winning handicaps over that sort of trip.

Is there any chance you could post a comprehensive list of these if poss so not going back through the thread to find out who's said what about what Colin?

Thanks

Martin

Martin, have I got this right, you want a comprehensive list of the horses put up on this thread plus the comments at the time?

That's a bit of an undertaking, is that.

I'll have a think and see what I can put together.

My hopes were when I started the thread that the people who put a horse up would make a post when their horse was having a run. Some are doing that but others seem to have lost interest.

I have no problem with keeping a list and flagging them up but I have doubts that there is enough interest to justify the work involved in what you are asking for.

As long as you are in no hurry I can probably fit it in.

Sorry Colin - it was just a list of the horses that are currently in the "Unexposed" list if you have it to hand, if you don't then it's not a big thing just thought it would be easier if we had a list in the thread somewhere.

ALAND ISLANDS (SHADOW LEADER)
ALL TIME (SWEDISH CHEF)
ANYHOO (ARKWRIGHT)
BARBICAN (GAMLA STAN)
BAROCCI (IRISH STAMP)
BAYROSS (RORY)
BELLE BROOK (RORY)
BOUGGLER (KRIZON)
BUTTONHOLE (SWEDISH CHEF)
CANTLOW (SHADOW LEADER)
CAOLANEOIN (COLIN PHILLIPS)
CLOUD ROCK (COLIN PHILLIPS)
CROWNING STAR (SWEDISH CHEF)
DANTE'S STORM (SHADOW LEADER)
DORCAS LANE (GAMLA STAN)
EAGLE'S PEAK (SWEDISH CHEF)
ENJOY TODAY (SWEDISH CHEF)
ESHTIBAAK (HAMM)
ETON FOREVER (NEO 05)
FITOBUST (COLIN PHILLIPS)
FLAMING GORGE (ARKWRIGHT)
GLEADHRADH (GEAROID)
HAYMANA (SWEDISH CHEF)
HI BIG MAN (ON THE BRIDLE)
I'M SO LONELY (BAR THE BULL)
KENTFORD GREY (JINNYJ)
KING'S GREY (COLIN PHILLIPS)
KLEITO MACHOS (COLIN PHILLIPS)
MASTER ACT (SHADOW LEADER)
MOLLY'S LAD (COLIN PHILLIPS)
MONBEG DUDE (IRISH STAMP)
MOSCOW STORM (THE BAGUETTE MAN)
MOUNT BENBULBEN (IRISH STAMP)
NAHRAIN (SWEDISH CHEF)
NATHANIEL (SWEDISH CHEF)
POLITEO (KRIZON)
PURE SCIENCE (SWEDISH CHEF)
RUSHTEENS (COLIN PHILLIPS)
RYTON RUNNER (SWEDISH CHEF)
SCOOT MY FRIEND (THE BAGUETTE MAN)
SECRET DESERT (SWEDISH CHEF)
SING SOFTLY (KRIZON)
SMOKING ACES (BAR THE BULL)
SOLE SURVIVOR (COLIN PHILLIPS)
SOMEWHATINEVITABLE (JFT 2005)
SWALING (SHADOW LEADER)
THE TATKIN (HARRY)
TRADE COMMISSIONER (SWEDISH CHEF)
TROZULON (JINNYJ)
TRUSTAN TIMES (RELKEEL)
VINTAGE STAR (COLIN PHILLIPS)
VOODOO PRINCE (SWEDISH CHEF)
WHIPLASH WILLIE (SHADOW LEADER)
WORLD DOMINATION (SWEDISH CHEF)
YAIR HILL (SHADOW LEADER)

That's the list I'm using, Martin.

Do you need anything else?

Last edited:
Yes, he has - and he's still got half a year ahead of him! Please accept this virtual bottle of champagne, Colly, for your sterling idea and efforts so far.

Colin,

Could you put put up the the breeding of those horses and the race conditions they are most likely to find favourable, please. If it's not too much trouble.

:D Love it! Perhaps also their sires' form and what races their mothers won, if any, what their best sectionals have been, and on what surface. And perhaps you could get their astrological charts done so we can see who'll be really hot when the Moon is trine with Mars?

Cheers, Col, and yes, I'll definitely join you in that champagne - is the tub big enough for both of us?

And maybe you can sell them all to JP for a kings ransom and the lot of them will never win again:D

Not too far from his existing strategy

Last edited:
"Yeah, I left out the horses beginning with the letter S."

...........and two put up by Shadow Leader!! their there now (I hope I spotted my omission before Dom did!!!:blink:):)

Ugly wasn't it?...........I've had an awful day.:(

Something went seriously wrong - trying to find out - he's in the sales next week - owner was hoping to get 150k plus - probably shouldn't have run the horse... Hindsight 20:20 and all that - aplogies to anyone who backed him - I was convinced he was an absolute steering job:o

Back