What are you backing Today? Part 2

Zaghraf 600K 15/2
Ran on well the day I put it in my alerts and now in hcaps.last time they backed it off the boards but finished 14th.
Steps up to 7f tomorrow.

Quick lucky 15 from my tracker -

14.40 Bev - The Grey Lass
16.10 Bev - Zakram
16.40 Bev - Sir Maxi
20.20 Chel - Napper Tandy

320B Word Without Love 9/2 Franny Norton front runner for me here
405 C Natural Path 2/1 Newmarket raider down in class

255 Gometra Ginty 12/1 ew in field of 8. Won time before last down in class good trainer jockey combo cd winner

320B Word Without Love 9/2 Franny Norton front runner for me here
405 C Natural Path 2/1 Newmarket raider down in class

255 Gometra Ginty 12/1 ew in field of 8. Won time before last down in class good trainer jockey combo cd winner

Well that went well. Trying to contribute a bit to the forum instead of just being a serial reader, maybe I’ll just stick to the latter!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that went well. Trying to contribute a bit to the forum instead of just being a serial reader, maybe I’ll just stick to the latter!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seemed pretty sound choices when I looked. Always going to be chancy against Sir M-P with a debut handicap over a longer distance which is his modus operandi, so not surprised about WWL.

Friday-Hamilton

As per the anti post thread, I have backed Edward Cornelous for the six furlong race at 7.17.

I took 6/1 with Hills. I recognise he might go a point or two bigger but I applied a bet boost so we'll see what happens in the market.

I really like his form and so I did a cheeky tenner each way for the Stewards Cup at Goodwood aswell.

The main objective is to land the prize tomorrow night. If he does that he might shorten a bit for Goodwood. He needs to win to give himself a good chance of making the cut for Goodwood too. But definately one step at a time.

Will he do the business or make me look like a fool. We'll see tomorrow.

Last edited:
Had a decent bet with 2 firms @ 4's, though its form is fairly obvious and plenty others must fancy it too.
Just hope we're all right.:)

Zoffanien 7 30 Killarney...this lad being plotted up for something. Maybe it's win today and Galway Hurdle. Market will tell a lot nearer the off

I think 11/4 Onesto is acceptable in the GPDP given there is pace in the race. Not convinced about the Queen's Vase form and I have the Irish horse down as a non-stayer. The selection is bred to absolutely relish this step up in trip.

Tarjeeh 1:00 Newbury tomorrow was given a very gentle introduction and ran on strongly in the last couple of furlongs without being put under any pressure. Finished fourth of nine and now over 7 furlongs which should suit. For some reason B365 still have the price at 8/1 with no-one else better than sixes. Hope they don’t know something I don’t. Looks a warm race so ew.

Last edited:
I think 11/4 Onesto is acceptable in the GPDP given there is pace in the race. Not convinced about the Queen's Vase form and I have the Irish horse down as a non-stayer. The selection is bred to absolutely relish this step up in trip.

I've only just looked at the race and taken 5/1 the Irish horse. Surely at 5lbs clear on RPRs he should be shorter than half those odds.

It's a poor G1 but I would imagine the trip is fine for a horse with a pretty classic 12f dosage profile:

PIZ BADILE
ped_i.gif
(IRE) dkb/br. C, 2019 {4-m} DP = 3-2-15-8-2 (30) DI = 0.71 CD = -0.13

That was an incredibly confident ride. I was imagining you spitting blood all the way through the race until that late move. Smashing shout!

Back