What are you backing Today? Part 2

Would you give Point Lynas much of a chance on your ratings, DO?

He first came to my attention when beating a horse I backed on the day at York called Master Richard. He subsequently lost the race, after Ann Duffield successfully got Point Lynas demoted to second.

Anyway, Point Lynas has just kept going and improving if anything since then. I give him a chance in this, I really do. Same trainer brought along Regional nicely. Maybe he knows the time of day with sprinters?

Would you give Point Lynas much of a chance on your ratings, DO?

He first came to my attention when beating a horse I backed on the day at York called Master Richard. He subsequently lost the race, after Ann Duffield successfully got Point Lynas demoted to second.

Anyway, Point Lynas has just kept going and improving if anything since then. I give him a chance in this, I really do. Same trainer brought along Regional nicely. Maybe he knows the time of day with sprinters?

I sure would. I think that York form is shit hot. I just worry about the drop back in trip and wonder if today is about getting rid of that 1 next to his name ahead of the Hunt Cup. Then again, maybe I'm overthinking things (as I'm wont to do).

Cheers for that. A furlong shorter, up in grade. We will find out how fast he is today. I'm reversing up forecasts and tricasts with Pogo and Popmaster.

2.05 bev. I think Nicholls has finally got a nice horse to train,and let's not forget his father was a master at training sprinters. MAW LAM,beat a very good horse in mademoiselle, was hoping it would pop up at ascot and juicy odds,but they are running it in hillary needer today.also has the plumb draw in stall 1,very confident selection for me today.im on at 9/2 ,now 3/1.

Couldn't for the life of me understand why Live in the Dream wasn't odds on.

A big drifter out to 11/8 on the machine, matched for 1/2 million and finished like he was shot........someone made a killing

L
2.05 bev. I think Nicholls has finally got a nice horse to train,and let's not forget his father was a master at training sprinters. MAW LAM,beat a very good horse in mademoiselle, was hoping it would pop up at ascot and juicy odds,but they are running it in hillary needer today.also has the plumb draw in stall 1,very confident selection for me today.im on at 9/2 ,now 3/1.
Unlucky Rob btn by a 125/1

2.25 - I took 4/1 Maghlaak the other day but it's been taken out so that's probably saved me a few quid. The bookies' reaction was a bit savage. I'd intended taking 16/1 Max Mayhem instead but when I checked last night it was about 8/1. It's back out to 11s but I'm going to hold off for now. It might have another target in mind rather than this seasonal debut race. Struth was also 16/1 but is in to 6s. Fvck that. I prefer stablemate Knightswood anyway (was 11/2, now 5/1). Divina Grace was 12/1 but is now 5/2f so might be the winner waiting to happen but I'm just going to let the race go without a bet.

Changed my mind and have taken 14/1 ew Max Mayhem and Knightswood (w) to small stakes for the sake of an interst.

Changed my mind and have taken 14/1 ew Max Mayhem and Knightswood (w) to small stakes for the sake of an interst.

Knightswood desperately unlucky but the jockey could have avoided the trouble. Same with Max Mayhem, De La Sayette not showing himself in the best light. Knightswood was trying, not sure about MM (seasonal debut and maybe running it into trouble was part of the plan).

Worst day's punting for me since the Thursday of Cheltenham.

My only consolation is that I got my money back from Noble Dynasty not running and cashing out on the double with LITD for no loss.

It's gone now so no point in looking back and moping.

Ciaran Fallon has just stated that Moab will not be out of the first 3 in the next at lingers - gone in from 16-1 to 12's just now

Feel free to get on the Royal Ascot thread and start posting, Reet. I know it's a bit early and all that. I feel like I'm talking to myself on there at the moment.

Feel free to get on the Royal Ascot thread and start posting, Reet. I know it's a bit early and all that. I feel like I'm talking to myself on there at the moment.
Can't be much help there at the moment, Marb. Love the meeting but don't get involved until I know the likely fields and the ground.
Anything crops up before them, I will let you know.

Racingbreaks ryder runs in the first at goodwood tomorrow but as its 7f I will take it on with DARKNESS 8/1
2nd last year off higher and could need a rise to get in the better races.

Back