What are you backing Today? Part 2

GL ,PB.
American Star 2.20 Nb, should improve for both trip and ground.
11/2 B365

Last edited:
King Leonidas 3.25Nb. won fto twice,disappointed on quick return lto.
8/1 generally

Last edited:
Not often I put one up but I do like Scot`s Grace @6/1 in Ayr`s 3-05. Comes from an up and coming stable and was well fancied last time out in a Gp3 @ Kempton but got no sort of run. Fill yer boots:cool:.

The money for the Irish raider in the Ceserewitch trial, (Newmarket 3.15), Great Bear, is starting to look interesting. I'm following the money...

Last edited:
King's Lynn and Great Ambassador at reasonable prices ante post and if the ground is ok will likely go in on Royal Scimitar again.

Had a small ew Summerghand @16/1 - 7 places with Hills, as he's in the form of his life and should certainly scrape a place in the Ayr GC.
Luck to all.

Last edited:
King's Lynn and Great Ambassador at reasonable prices ante post and if the ground is ok will likely go in on Royal Scimitar again.

Unlucky as you put up Hurricane Ivor when he won the big handicap last week. I'm guessing you're kicking yourself.

Not really, I thought the Portland might have taken an edge off him and King's Lynn was a bigger price earlier in the week. I had to get involved though as Khadeem was never winning that and he was fav.

The owners need to move Royal Scimitar from Cox. He must have told the jockey to go to the rail again - the same thing that happened in the Shergar Cup. He's a prick.

Last edited:
Wm Buick rode Corazon(C/D) when he beat Gift Horse 1l, then went on to win a Longchamp gp3, then beaten 0.5l in gp2 Flying Childers.
Unsurprisingly he has opted to ride GH again tomorrow (2.00L) and I've taken the 5/1 with Betfair.

Last edited:
Roseabad 3.27G made all to win a decent Carlisle contest over this trip, but was thwarted by a funereal pace in a better race at Haydock llto.

With Wm Buixk in the plate, that's unlikely to be a problem tomorrow.
10/1 generally.

Last edited:
Yeah, good card at Goodwood tomorrow. The listed race interests me as the front two in the market are both worth taking on. Perotto has never run over further than a mile and Migration I'm not sure about on decent ground, esp at an undulating track. I've gone with a dutch on West End Charmer who looked potentially very smart earlier last year but hasn't been seen in this far this season and King Vega who ran well in the Sovereign considering that a mile isn't his trip.

I've also got a position on Conflated in the Kerry Nash. He's been on my tracker since his runs at Punchy earlier last season and he must go left handed. On a line through Asterion Forlonge he is very well handicapped based on their runs in the Powers Gold Cup.

Last edited:
Love Migration to bits, but Frankie rocks up for just the I ride on Harrovian, which, although fniishing well, suffered a nighrtmare passage in the 4 runner gp3 Winter Hill at Windsor.
Done a rfc the pair, which nets down to slightly over 10/1 for the stake.

Last edited:
I have rowed in with The Big Lense each-way in the Kerry Nash.

Annual Warning: My record in the race is appalling and I've never backed the winner.

Think Ben Dundee would have gone a lot closer if he'd jumped better but happy with the place return and a good run, while being annoyed with myself for not also having an e/w on Brahma Bull who was bound to like the good ground.

Back