What are you backing Today? Part 2

Having an ew bet on Siguard later

He ran better than placings suggested last time and with Cheek Pieces applied he could run a big race

Last edited:
If I have 1 message re Jonjo's Gosuatri I've had half a dozen saying he wont be beaten today

The very fact he's JP's and rarely does anything leak about one of his from so may different avenues I am giving it a miss.

He's very short at 2/1 so I backed Theo Gillard on the top weight Capatain Cukoo at 5/2 on the machine to be placed

For all I am having on I won't shed a tear if I am wrong

Last edited:
Want to try and get a run going before Cheltenham as I want to back Galopin in his chsen race.

Managed to get 50 quid on at 2.06 net evens on Maj Charlie O'Shea whoever he is, on Rollin Dylan.

According to the betting Didero Vallis is the main danger but how they work that out baffles me.
He ran 3 times between Jan 22 and Feb 22 beaten 75 lengths, 46 lengths
but then showed massive improvement and finished 8/9 and was only beaten 35 lengths:blink:

If Venetia Williams win with that thing she'll make Gordon Elliot/Tiger Roll look like a saint:lol:

Rollin Dylan looks like a steering job

Rollin Dylan won easily enough yesterday so I'm having 100 on Wee Bill in the first race at Catterick

Should get matched at 2/1 on the machine.

He actually was making mincemeat of 2nd favourite Coolle Well 3rd at Leicester when he started stargazing almost coming to a crawl

I cant see the penalty making enough of difference.

He just looks a class above the rest if he runs his race and doesn't throw it away

Wee Bill 2.15 Catterick

Last edited:
I was quite interested in Gin Coco 3:15 Fontwell who hasn’t run for fifteen months, but who looked a class above these on his couple of runs. Opened 2/1 fav, but has drifted since which isn’t good. Unless there’s a rush of money for him I’ll probably just watch with interest.

I was quite interested in Gin Coco 3:15 Fontwell who hasn’t run for fifteen months, but who looked a class above these on his couple of runs. Opened 2/1 fav, but has drifted since which isn’t good. Unless there’s a rush of money for him I’ll probably just watch with interest.

Nicely, BJ - certainly looked a class above.

Last edited:
Rollin Dylan won easily enough yesterday so I'm having 100 on Wee Bill in the first race at Catterick

Should get matched at 2/1 on the machine.

He actually was making mincemeat of 2nd favourite Coolle Well 3rd at Leicester when he started stargazing almost coming to a crawl

I cant see the penalty making enough of difference.

He just looks a class above the rest if he runs his race and doesn't throw it away

Wee Bill 2.15 Catterick

“ Following the race, the Veterinary Officer reported that WEEBILL, placed second, sustained a small overreach wound to its left-fore.”

Nice one.
I backed arctic warrior on sunday 10/11 drifted to 5/2.
If you fancy one dont get put off.

Nice one.
I backed arctic warrior on sunday 10/11 drifted to 5/2.
If you fancy one dont get put off.

I’m always put off, outsider. Mostly I’m glad I was. I wouldn’t have backed this one if it hadn’t strengthened significantly, but we’ll never know if that would have been right.:)

And if you want to sacrifice a couple of points Sky give money back down to 5th @ 7/2 atm.(16 or more runners)

Last edited:
Back