What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
another better than average even money shot in the 6.40 race..Lucky Beggar..a max bet for me..2nd to Balieys on debut..nothing in this even close to that

Salis 4:20 Seventeen Seventy - Outsider of the field and if a line through Lupo D'oro and Sir Maximillian can be taken on trust, then SS could be on a lenient mark here. At 46.0 win and 9.6 place - worth a small e/way imo - may be bigger if a gamble doesn't develop.

8.05 Fort Bastion should be fav here imo..trades at 2.72..and looks a better horse than Starboard by some way. Last time out FB hammered captain kendal by 13.5..before that CK had been beaten 9.5 lengths by 105 rated horse..which makes FB something like a 114 horse. Starboard's form doesn't look comparable and will have to improve a bucketload to get near FB

max bet..famous last words

Newmarket 2;45 - Pea Shooter can win this on the way to Royal Ascot: A progressive type.

Uttox 7:30 - I think Double Fortune is the only horse in this race that is better than their h'cap mark - I'll find out in about 7mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back