What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.10 Ripon Coral Sands

Gradually been improving and his 3rd last time out has been franked slightly by Copperwood. Hoping the quicker ground will bring out further improvement and the step up in trip looks to be what he needs after plugging on last time.

You would think that our old friend Spinning Waters would be thereabouts in the 4.00, twice a C/D winner under this young lady on this going and only 1lb higher, won this race last year, wonder why somebodys been actively laying it all day! Will wait to see if price comes in a little before having a bet.

Good spot SJ - you'd imagine he'd be thereabouts under Kelly Harrison again, won this last year and off just a pound higher today. The current 8/1 on offer looks a fair E/W bet

Martin

Nice one roddy. Came off golf course to find a winner :-)

Told trainer quite fancies Brimham Boy and especially Monty`s Revenge in the last two at Huntingdon tonight. Ew double for me.

Last edited:
It's got so hot on here I'm scared to post unless I know its already past the post for fear of ridicule.
Well done Roddy!

Last edited:
3:10 Ayr - Liberty Island. Currently 10/1 and bigger on the exchanges.

Last edited:
It looks a good buy to me Roddy - lightly raced and yet to go on a sound surface too, only worry would be they tried him in blinkers FTO under rules at Cork.

Martin

Leath Acra Mor = Half a big acre

An Irish, or big, acre was about one and a half times bigger than a standard acre.

It's Buachaill Alainn that Roddy has bought I believe - I confused his purchase with Croan Rock, purchased by a "Mr R A Owen".

Hopefully Buachaill Alainn will improve for a fence and could be a national horse in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back