What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muwalla (2.20 Sedgefield)

I thought he ran really well before falling at the last at Kelso a couple of months ago and am surprised he's as big as 5-1.

The shape of the betting market makes him excellent value each-way, imo.

Good luck Relkeel :)

15:50S - Brize Norton @ 13/2. Think this is worth a bet E/W here off 82 (including riders claim) having last been seen under rules back in 2009, he ran well off 100 over hurdles going this trip at Newton Abbott back in August 2009, he's been in good form in points since including when beating yesterday's Heart Of All England winner Impact Zone at Hutton Rudby in March and providing he's over his heavy fall at Wetherby LTO he could go close here.

Martin

I thought he ran really well before falling at the last at Kelso a couple of months ago and am surprised he's as big as 5-1.

Great shout Relks. Thought he had lost it on the nod but got it.

QUOTE=On The Bridle;474894]What you had you may have passed on to the next generation....we will leave it at that....:ninja:[/QUOTE]

:whistle::lol::lol:

Well done sir :D

Nice one Relkeel, bit of luck to get up! Took your advice at 6's in a single. Waiting on a single and a really nice double with Stamp's Brize Norton....here's hoping:confused:

Thought the jockey was a bit weak on that to be honest. Didn't move a muscle till approaching the last. Unlucky Martin, good shout though.

Carlton House looks huge at 5/6. He is running against 110 horses and I'm convinced over 1m2 he will be a 125 horse +. Reports suggest he is fit and well, and he really should be winning this on the bridle.

Carlton House looks huge at 5/6. He is running against 110 horses and I'm convinced over 1m2 he will be a 125 horse +. Reports suggest he is fit and well, and he really should be winning this on the bridle.

Penalty kick in my opinion.

I think Carlton Hall is vulnerable tonight..looks like a nice warm up for real targets..hasn't got lots in hand of a couple of these..had a few bob on Columbian mesen..CH is rated 4lb better than Columbian and C has to give weight but C his match fit..CH isn't...a few lbs will mean f00k all if CH isn't 100% up for a real race

The question I ask in these cases is that if CH is being challenged 2 out just how much are thy bothered about winning a head to head for two furlongs for G3 £? A hard race tonight could ruin him for later.

At odds on i want a jockey asking for full effort

Last edited:
I suppose it all depends on your interpretation of the trainer and his methods.Stoute 4yo who was looked after as a 3yo.Anything over 4/5 is value in my opinion.

Workforce put up a savage performance in this last year, and reports don't suggest Carlton House will need this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back