What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Workforce put up a savage performance in this last year, and reports don't suggest Carlton House will need this.

WF was a better horse than CH

reports are just that...Queens horse..wonder what his target is in Jubilee year?

good luck ..not for me

Last edited:
I think Carlton Hall is vulnerable tonight..looks like a nice warm up for real targets..hasn't got lots in hand of a couple of these..had a few bob on Columbian mesen..CH is rated 4lb better than Columbian and C has to give weight but C his match fit..CH isn't...a few lbs will mean f00k all if CH isn't 100% up for a real race

The question I ask in these cases is that if CH is being challenged 2 out just how much are thy bothered about winning a head to head for two furlongs for G3 £? A hard race tonight could ruin him for later.

At odds on i want a jockey asking for full effort

Trainer has been quite good at winning this and with Diamond Jubilee weekend upon you folks Stoute will want to get one home for the queen,especially as he hasn't anything going on over the weekend. I think he has a bit in hand to this opposition, especially with Colombian giving him 3lbs..This looks a good 9/10 bet.

No bridle job but they'll be happy with that. Included one of the more exaggerated switching of leads when he was asked to go.

Wasn't too worried. I thought he was just a bit fresh.

Stoute needs this horse to be Group 1 calibre this year.

the vibes weren't good though..then he pulled like f00k..would have been brwon trousers imo

I don't pay too much attention to vibes though. I'll never forget Russian Rhythm from the same barn. If I think a horse will win I don't pay much attention to noise

Carlton House looks huge at 5/6. He is running against 110 horses and I'm convinced over 1m2 he will be a 125 horse +. Reports suggest he is fit and well, and he really should be winning this on the bridle.

I noted your post today. Sometimes the bleeding obvious is the bet. Layers taking on a horse for the sake of it. Well done on your bullish stance.

I don't pay too much attention to vibes though. I'll never forget Russian Rhythm from the same barn. If I think a horse will win I don't pay much attention to noise

if vibes point to an odds on horse starting at double the odds it should be then many times they lose..many times

I should add this is a scenario that has worked for me time and again. A low to mid level grp.1 horse going against a class lower animals with no penalty

if vibes point to an odds on horse starting at double the odds it should be then many times they lose..many times

To each his own. I'm not mad about betting odds on but this was one of those I would always play. You pays your money and takes your chances.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back