What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the fav will struggle over 7 here in the 4.45..Johnnie Skull is the best at the weights on the ground

Great spot EC. Just caught this message and backed W&P blindly.

Initially thought the jock could have done better but many would have eased up when headed.

best bet tonight for me is Alsahil in the 7.00 Pontefract

none of these are particularly well handicapped but this one is the best of them in that respect, ground fine and can repeat c/d run when winning by 7 lengths off 66..later won off 69..now 72 which looks achievable on that Ponty win. The added bonus though is that A is the only pace here and i reckon will lead all the way at own pace as on the last occasion he ran here.

surpisingly is outsider of the four runners at 5.6

Had the day from hell but I'm going to place lay this Ringaroses in the next. All it's form seems to point to it fading at the end of 3 mile races, and tonight it runs over 3m3f carrying top weight. I know it's McCoy, but I just don't see it catching them from behind and staying there. Watch it romp home now...

Masked Marvel in the Coronation Cup. Ability wise there is little between him and SNA so the price differential is too big.

I really fancy Red Cadeaux to run well in the CC, the 5/1 e/w w/o St Nic looks like a great bet.

Haydock 1:40 Noble Alan
Mussel 3:30 Hallmark Star
2x win singles & e/way double - If it was no fluke that they got so close to Calico Cat then both could be very well h'capped. 19L back to the 4th in that race.

Mussel 3:30
Sparkling Portrait - win single - strongly fancied by trainer
Hallmark Star - r/f/c

Epsom Dash - Jamesway e/way - looks well in on last years effort and looks laid out for this - high draw a positive as well.

Belmont Stakes - Dullahan to win

Haydock 1:40 Noble Alan
Mussel 3:30 Hallmark Star
2x win singles & e/way double - If it was no fluke that they got so close to Calico Cat then both could be very well h'capped. 19L back to the 4th in that race.

Mussel 3:30
Sparkling Portrait - win single - strongly fancied by trainer
Hallmark Star - r/f/c

Belmont Stakes - Dullahan to win

SC, done same two as you and also added Silver Blaze for tricast purposes. Stable quietly fancy that one too.

Though the price has gone now, Mince (4.40) is much better than her lto win implies.
Instead of following the pace, Frankie switched right around the back to chase the slower horses, and left his mount 5 or 6l to find in the last furlong as a consequence. That she still managed to win speaks volumes for her real ability.

Can't take credit for this one but Intense Pink is one of G's 40 horses to follow in the same race. Gave it a glowing writeup. Price has contracted by quite a bit since the opening show.

Though the price has gone now, Mince (4.40) is much better than her lto win implies.
Instead of following the pace, Frankie switched right around the back to chase the slower horses, and left his mount 5 or 6l to find in the last furlong as a consequence. That she still managed to win speaks volumes for her real ability.

think will struggle with ladies are forever Reet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back