What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers EC.

Makes up for missing the Stokel horse, who should have carried some place money at least.

Well done EC.

San 6.50 Solemn Win & place.

Price has been crushed due to R4

The perceived nightmare draw is looking slightly better with the n/r's, meaning he's berthed in stall 7.

His best run over the last 12 months was on soft off a 7lb higher mark and it's simply a case of him looking over priced at 34.0.

Well done Doomster,

Certainly one of the best tips I've seen on here since its inception.

Just sheer class!

Thanks for the comments everyone.

I've convinced myself to having a small bet on Cactus Valley in the 8.30.

The betting of his debut run indicates he's probably a mid 70's h/capper at best, but although there is limited evidence from his sire Lawman, the early signs are his progeny prefer turf to a/w, si it's possible we may get an extra edge on this going.

Taken 12.0, although I'm clueless re this market.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

I've convinced myself to having a small bet on Cactus Valley in the 8.30.

The betting of his debut run indicates he's probably a mid 70's h/capper at best, but although there is limited evidence from his sire Lawman, the early signs are his progeny prefer turf to a/w, si it's possible we may get an extra edge on this going.

Taken 12.0, although I'm clueless re this market.

i've gone for dream tune..interesting maiden..bad ground now though:blink:

Well if our pair couldn't win, I was cheering on Nabucco for Gigilo, who had a few shillings riding on it.

Going out on O Ma Lad @ 8.0.

hios only run on bad ground probably stretched his stamina over 16f.

Well done fellas nice winner there doomster had it in ppot but couldn't make myself back it,won this time last year virtually as well.If you look at the times of that gosden runner at newbury they were really decent compared to the handicap later on the card.That sandown maiden tonight may turn out to be very good at least for soft ground horses.

After labouring on a travellers site this week I was thankful for the work opportunity to get me back on track but as for going back next week I'd hope that the Horse Racing can pull me through.

210 - Isola Verde
315 - Come On Dave
345 - Red Cape
355 - Redvers
420 - Finity Run
430 - Thomas Chippendale
455 - Choc 'A Moca
505 - Paddyfrommenlo
635 - Aklan
650 - Roberto Pegasus
800 - Party Line
830 - Bless You
745 - Silvery Moon
850 - El Torbellino

Last edited:
I've got to be against Prompter at Market Rasen.4/6 about a horse who was a miler on the flat and didn't look like a natural born hurdler at Southwell last time out.

1.66 to 1.86 in the time it took me to type my original message-never a good sign with a JP owned horse.I'm guessing 2.6 before they jumped the first hurdle.
Here's the killer punch-I decided to lay the field at 1.22 in running to cover my bet and put Lucky Landing in twice by mistake.
Screaming start to the weekend.

Who is taking on Shantaram with Mashaai?

Am I the only one who sees this as value at 25-1 :)

Last edited:
Who is taking on Shantaram with Mashaai?

Am I the only one who sees this as value at 25-1

Well done Bruce.

I turned a nice profit W&P, especially in the win markets, managing to trade my stake out five times.

£5 Each Way 5-Fold Finity Run, Hoppy's Flyer, Choc 'A Moca, Thomas Chippendale, Paddyfrommenlo

£5 Each Way 5-Fold Finity Run, Hoppy's Flyer, Choc 'A Moca, Thomas Chippendale, Paddyfrommenlo

:lol::lol::lol:

£5 Each Way 4-Fold Hoppy's Flyer, Trois Valles, Choca 'A Moca, Paddyfrommenlo

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

£5 Each Way 4-Fold Hoppy's Flyer, Trois Valles, Choca 'A Moca, Paddyfrommenlo

Hoppy's Flyer @ 10/1
Silvery Moon @ 6/1
Roberto Pegasus @ 11/2
Party Line @ 9/4
4 Folds, 1 bet * £2.50 EW

Hoppy's Flyer @ 10/1
Aklan @ 11/2
El Torbellino @ 5/1
Silvery Moon @ 6/1
4 Folds, 1 bet * £2.50 EW

The wage packet is going down

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

Had to have a pop at Ursus in the 4.55 on this bad ground @ 25.0

Managed the get the place @ 5.2, having traded down to 3.2 in the win market.

Having shown decent early pace, I was feeling quite confident, as I was sure he would outstay them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back