What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Acer Diamonds ew here at Newmarket think better than he has shown and the ground will really help. Only worry is how much help he gets in the saddle!

Drifting like a barge on betfair got no hope and cant lay back either help.....

I got too many messages for that horse Kauto. I would have got involved but it was weak in the market for a horse that would love the ground and come on a ton.

Catt 5.30 What's For Pudding looks a decent price @ 10.0 with the claimer on board.

Apollo D'Negro @ 5/1
I See You @ 4/1
Millibar @ 9/4
Strong Conviction @ 13/8
Hurricane In Dubai @ 5/2
5 Folds, 1 bet * £2.50 EW

890/1 is value for that Accumlator IMO.

Leopardstown race could be very interesting in running.Eternal Heart is almost guaranteed to make the running.

Bath 8.10 Baron's Spy @ 13.5
Heartsong Saver @ 14.0

I've had a decent bet on the BS, although I have to admit to not looking at the opposition.

4/4 over C&D, last run at Chester can be ignored and won last season on 2nd run.

Has won from same draw on soft here and the headwind should help BS, more than the prominent runners.

Heartsong looks a horse who has been badly placed even with two wins this season. Looks to want 5f on bad ground, but it is possible she could handle these conditions.

BS ran a sound race, finishing 3rd. Managed to turn a 50% return.

1.10 £287 £506
1.11 £32 £2,252
1.12 £766
1.13 £268
1.15 £237
1.17 £3
1.18 £143
1.19 £17

A very good day-might lay the 2 favs in the maiden at Leopardstown to put some icing on the cake.

My two for today

Kyllachy Star at Chester previous C/D winner.

&

Sir Maximillian at Donny.

Only time will tell...!

:blink::blink::blink:

Think that Battery Power must have a good chance in the 4.55 Doncaster. Ran a cracking 1st race of the season here over 10fs when finishing rapidly on soft going just touched of by Dragonara who has run two good races since from a 6lb higher mark and the 5th horse Maven has also boosted the form, well backed this morning.

Last nights good work disappeared in an orgy of chasing.Disgusted with myself -sent the brother a text this morning saying it was a day for walking the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back