What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roddy, good luck with Prankster & your other runners tomorrow. I noticed Quattrocento is also running & remember you fancying him back in August last year,was off 120 that day, & runs off 102 tomorrow!

The 15/8 Nurpur (Leop 4.50) is a very big price for how she has worked at home. Her fancy entries were money well spent.

Uttoxeter 8:00 Itstooearly - I make this horse a stone and half well in here if her last race is to be believed and having now watched it 6 times I see no reason to doubt it - Risking a good e/way bet on this. Fingers and everything else crossed as there's no real explanation for the improvement at this stage of her career. Maybe she's in foal?

Two good days this week sandwiched by two unmercifully kickings.
A very dangerous weekend ahead in my opinion and I will be trying to get away from the racing as much as possible -modest double tonight to try and restore my confidence.The Bull Hayes for a place in the 720 at Clonmel -he has been around the block a few times over the years and was never as good as they thought he would be,throws in regular below par performances-in a half decent field I will take him on.
The Bowen horse in the bumper at Aintree is by Vinnie Roe -they tend to be best at 2.5 miles in my opinion.I could see him getting outpaced at some stage in the race and 1.86 is very short.
Be careful it's a minefield this weekend.

Spent nearly 4 hours carefully building up a tank only to blow it in the bumper.Horrible race in my opinion.

we got out of trouble in the bumper. Don`t often bet at 8/15 but there was a lot of confidence. Pleased with the performance of our new horse Buchaill Alaiin. He will win soon.

Last edited:
we got out of trouble in the bumper. Don`t often bet at 8/15 but there was a lot of confidence. Pleased with the performance of our new horse Buchaill Alaiin. He will win soon.

Seemed to be a serious gamble on Quattro, who looked as if he'd been laid out for the race and on a nice mark. Has he fallen out of love with the game a bit?

Cape Safari looked like a possible winner to me in the first at York, will appreciate the ground and the 16's is going.

Seemed to be a serious gamble on Quattro, who looked as if he'd been laid out for the race and on a nice mark. Has he fallen out of love with the game a bit?

Do you want a good pointer? Has all the ability and should have hacked up but we didn`t bet him. He always makes a mistake nowadays and decides not to bother after he does.

I'd love to see the figures for offspring of Vinnie Roe running in 2 mile bumpers.

the problem with this sort of stat..which i like to use mesen..is that its the strike rate of odds on shots you really want to know

even if they do need further..if there is nowt in the race thats up to taking them on they can still win with less than ideal conditions

there are loads of great looking flat racing stats untill you see how they do when fav

its worth starting a thread to look at this sort of stuff..but there seems little appetite for it when i've tried in the past

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back