What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.45 carlisle

high resolution 27.0
edas 26.0

both been given a chance by the handicapper

small wager on cactus Valley in the 8.40..could reverse form with the fav who was pace favoured..CV finished from the back in a race that suited the fav

i'm laying the fav Primroseandblue here..2.06 at the moment

form when racing for 4k = 211
when racing for more = 426232

some of the others have won 5k races so looks up against it to me here..and has only won on soft

Last edited:
Street Power in the 7.40 @ 12.5.

Don't agree with RP assessment that he's too high in the h/cap and jockey has given this horse a few dodgy rides.

Showed improved form on turf lto.

2.45 RIPON
FATHSTA
4.00 RIPON
LAS VERGLAS STAR
6.10 RIPON
SHALOO DIAMOND
3.05 Ascot THE FUGUE

EASTWARD HO 5.40 Ripon

WEST WITH THE WIND 8.20

TAKAR 7.30 Leop

LINDORO 4.10 Warwick

GRANDEUR 5.00 Ascot

Other Ascot runners
Ahern

Saddler’s Rock

Trader Jack

Anomaly

Ffos Las - Royal Scoundrel

Fiver win each :blink:

Last edited:
i've layed Mike Towey in the 7.15..currently trading at 1.57

Ashkalani's have a poor record on soft and this one has only won on decent ground under rules..the others don't look to want it but they aren't trading at 1.57

i've layed Mike Towey in the 7.15..currently trading at 1.57

Ashkalani's have a poor record on soft and this one has only won on decent ground under rules..the others don't look to want it but they aren't trading at 1.57

strongly fancy strumble head here

well..i thought i were done for when jeff went down...think Jeff had it won but you just can't tell here when its soft

this is a desperate course on this ground..hence the lay tbh..well done mate

Well done you too - not sure what to make of that to be honest :ninja:

From Twiston-Davies website

5.55 - All The Gear No Idea has had nearly 15 months off but showed promise in his one run to date when 6th of 15 in a bumper at Hereford. He will have strengthened up since then and with our bumper horses in good form, could well be another to visit the winners enclosure. A good run can be expected.

9/1 available and have heard the price wont last so could be a good trade or e/way.

dutching celtic suntan and orbit the moon
7.45 ayr
more on orbit the moon though

surely winners will come from their previous race

I've done a very speculative each-way double (third the odds both races) Calico Cat and Dawn Twister (last at Ascot). The place portion pays over 250/1.

Down Royal 2.45
Smoker (5/1 Stan James)

I'd suggest this horse should be joint favourite.

As posted on another thread - Royal Diamond 3:50 Down Royal - put this up on my tipping line this morning - superb chance if handling ground.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back