What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly baffled/gutted, as I was certain Soap Wars would be a n/r having been pulled from the 2.40, on account of the ground. He was pulled from the Windsor meeting with a plum draw but withdrawn on account of the ground, which looks similar today.

Horse runs best fresh, so could be a mistake wasting this opportunity on this ground.

I will put my faith in the trainer and have a saver on him, but Caldercruix looks fairly priced in what could be his perfect turf conditions. Although a 5yo, still hard to know what his perfect trip is but 6f on the a/w was ideal and he reverts back to 6f after two turf runs over 7f.

Slightly baffled/gutted, as I was certain Soap Wars would be a n/r

Pulled out at 14.23. Maybe they waited until Hills rode in the 1st but seemed strange waiting so long.

Told Del - he manages to tell rest of world :lol:

Myself and del boy are absolute geniuses when it comes to getting horses shortened up. Aeroplanes, champions, worked with a Group 1 horse. There is no tail we will not spin to create a market mover. Tell one, tell all.

I wasn't going to bet in BC's race (the 6/4 w/o the fav didn't appeal) but having got 4/1 Sea Moon this morning I've got a free bet so I've gone for Pastoral Player ew (8/1) for the sake of an interest. PP is one I've always liked snd I've always felt once he got his act together he could compete in Group races. We'll see today how far off the mark I am.

5.35 ascot

simenon

won like a group horse in handicap just a few days ago.

as long as he can run a similar race again here( factored into the price i suppose), cant see any dangers

They've both been useless since they got together Gearoid - Rory was at Eastbourne with her last Saturday (and Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) despite the fact that McHale put her out in the opening round on the Monday.

Martin

They've both been useless since they got together Gearoid - Rory was at Eastbourne with her last Saturday (and Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) despite the fact that McHale put her out in the opening round on the Monday.

Martin

Get on!

Well done Roddy. Backed in a big double with the one at Ayr backed off the boards all day. Made up for CC :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back