What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.50 The Grey One

most of these are badly handicapped or don't want to win..TGO isn't well in but 82 is fair..won by 17L off 79 ..the ground is perfect..5.5 on betfair taken

5.50 The Grey One

most of these are badly handicapped or don't want to win..TGO isn't well in but 82 is fair..won by 17L off 79 ..the ground is perfect..5.5 on betfair taken

Best of luck EC1 - have taken a risk on the old rogue Beherayn.

cheers Dave

i think your old rogue set the race up for mine Rory..i thought there was enough pace in the race as it was ..but B really set it up at that pace

Last edited:
cheers Dave

i think your old rogue set the race up for mine Rory..i thought there was enough pace in the race as it was ..but B really set it up at that pace

Not exactly his style, either, but glad to be of assistance!

I see Manger Hanagment has found a new home with Barry Brennan - will watch his progress/demise with interest.

On the Gordon Elliott front, it's interesting to see that he runs a horse called Raajih in the concluding handicap hurdle at Newton Abbot tomorrow. The horse is owned by a guy called Marcus Reeder (and if that name sounds familiar, here's why: http://bit.ly/MLj0tX), and was a notable late drifter when well held at Perth last time. I shall be following the market moves with interest.

I see Manger Hanagment has found a new home with Barry Brennan - will watch his progress/demise with interest.

On the Gordon Elliott front, it's interesting to see that he runs a horse called Raajih in the concluding handicap hurdle at Newton Abbot tomorrow. The horse is owned by a guy called Marcus Reeder (and if that name sounds familiar, here's why: http://bit.ly/MLj0tX), and was a notable late drifter when well held at Perth last time. I shall be following the market moves with interest.

MH sold for 6k. Elliot wasn't able to train the horse it had so many problems. They're glad to be rid of it.

Mr Reeder is/was also part-owner of Dirar - given the link Rory posted I'd imagine he wouldn't have been overly keen on the horse running in Virginia last year ;)

Martin

Last edited:
in the 2.45 Hanagan is an interesting booking for STAR KINGDOM...he's only had 3 rides for the stable winning on one. Star King dom was fav off 70 a few ago..now races off 60..small bet win + place..44.0 + 6.6

best bet this afternoon..3.00 Asker can gallop these into the ground...the fav isn't anything special and would query him on this track looking at the breeding....also poor with cheekpieces are Nayefs..0/26...other one won't stay..famous last words

Last edited:
Going for the outsider Nevaeh in the 4:00 - was running on over a furlong shorter at course on g/s only beaten 2L by an 84 rated horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back