What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dineur is well ahead of the handicapper in the 8.10..last win looks good..1st & 2nd well clear and 2nd had previously won by 6

should be odds on here imo

disappointing

best bet is Khione in the 8.40..beat Chigun last time who went on to win by 10 lengths..will be even better at this trip and 81 is lenient..Fulney who finished 3rd beaten 10 is a 75/80 horse

Last edited:
Just been told to watch out for ROCKY TWO in the 2.30 at Carlisle. Dods had one beat a Swinbank runner couple of weeks back, and they said this thing is way way better than the winner.

Best of luck again Dave, can't believe the size of the gamble on the Easterby horse, it could be worrying for us:)

Last edited:
He messed up coming out of the stalls Dave, must have lost at least five lengths on the field and only beaten about a length. The only thing that got him today was the fact he'd never raced before I think. Unlucky fella.:)

Last edited:
The 6:10 at Bath sees 16 runners go to post, thus meaning the E/W betting angle is interesting as it stands.

GREEN LEGACY should be forgiven for getting beaten twice as favourite so far this year. The horse has solid place form behind subsequent winners, the comments in running and patterns of running indicate they're slowly working this horse out to me. The first time visor might just do the trick and worth a speculative few quid to run a good race and get in the frame I think.

Dobbs went up in my estimations big time after Dandy Boy and he is an interesting booking.

Last edited:
Planetoid was a horse who caught my eye a couple of times last year - he obviously
had a certain amount of talent but he also had a tendency
to sweat up badly before a race and race on and off the bridle.
On his seasonal reappearance at Windsor 30 days ago Ted Durcan looked to be making a massive effort to get him settled/relaxed.The formbook says that the jockey said he slipped leaving the stalls but to my eyes they had their eyes to the future.
I think the 9 and 10/1 available is very fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back