What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the 4.15 i'm having a speculative bet on Queen Cassiopei..the fav hasn't got great AW stats..over this trip ..and fillies by the sire underperform on AW

Last edited:
might as well try this next one 4.30.....i think the fav is too short..i like Frederickthegreat because he is dropping back which will help stamina wise on this ground..also the sire is 2/10 on Heavy ground so i think has a good chance of acting on it...5.3

don't like doc hill..sire 1/53 at chepstow

Last edited:
might as well try this next one 4.30.....i think the fav is too short..i like Frederickthegreat because he is dropping back which will help stamina wise on this ground..also the sire is 2/10 on Heavy ground so i think has a good chance of acting on it...5.3

Rocky Reef / Bajan Hero s/f/c- at the weights and with the benefit of another run BH should finish closer to RR than he did at Salisbury, here, both should act on heavy on breeding

Last edited:
this grey seal in the next Chef..interesting form behind fast or free looks like at least a 75 horse..is entered in tattersals millions race over 10f...could eat these alive possibly off 65

3.2 has disappeared real fast

Last edited:
July Days can win the 4:45. Don't think the handicapper has it yet despite its age and another win at Wolverhamton would be no surprise.

6/1 is a fair price imo.

this grey seal in the next Chef..interesting form behind fast or free looks like at least a 75 horse..is entered in tattersals millions race over 10f...could eat these alive possibly off 65

3.2 has disappeared real fast

Nice one EC1 - I had to log out and pick up the kid so missed it.

best bet tonight is Alvitude in the 8.40

will relish this trip..was 5 lengths behind a 84 rated horse last time and tonight races off 71...with improvement at the trip could be a few lbs well in here..6.8 taken

Surely Fama Mac will take all the beating in the 9.20, run when 2nd to Bosun Breeze and in front of Chocca moca looks much to good for this lot especially with extra furlong and drop in grade!

If Barney Curley trained this it would be a cert....Lizzie in the last..drops to the lowest grade ever with no 60 horse in this...off lowest ever mark...9.4 is massive

:lol:

"I flagged it to Weatherbys yesterday that there might be a change needed and they said to leave it until today to make it as the declarations were done."

Agree here - always best to notify the punters and the public as late as possible regarding these matters.

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back