What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 Newmarket - Area Fifty One

Came 2nd in a fast time last run - 8 lengths clear of the field behind Navajo Chief..who must have a good chance in the John Smiths Cup in 2 weeks time.

Area Fifty One will be even better today on favoured quicker ground and favoured trip...potentially a 100/102 horse running off 92 today

Whoooooosh nice one EC got me out for the day:)

one bet tonight

been waiting for Speciality running again since Thair won at Ascot. runs in the 6.05 Doncaster

in that maiden it paid to be with the pace and Speciality was right back and finished through horses with plenty left..the 2nd horse won a maiden by 5 after that

with improvement to come its going to take a pretty smart newcomer to beat it tonight at class 5 level

5.1 at the moment

Against front 2 in market at the curragh here. Henrythenavigator progeny following in him in not loving soft ground so anything could happen on this

4.40 Newmarket - Area Fifty One

Came 2nd in a fast time last run - 8 lengths clear of the field behind Navajo Chief..who must have a good chance in the John Smiths Cup in 2 weeks time.

Area Fifty One will be even better today on favoured quicker ground and favoured trip...potentially a 100/102 horse running off 92 today

Well Done (spit).

8.15 small wager Batgirl will get the strong pace needed here..JS will love this ride..should swoop late..19.5

lol at Slim

Last edited:
8.15 small wager Batgirl will get the strong pace needed here..JS will love this ride..should swoop late..19.5

lol at Slim

I'll tell you one thing. Your selections are not being ignored, that's for sure.

Hi Emperor in the second tomorrow at the Curragh. 6/1 is fair about a horse I believe has about 8lbs in hand plus tonnes of scope to prove further for what is only his fourth career start. By Choisir, the ground shouldn't hold any big concerns, there may be one or two lurking but I'll take my chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back