What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not that bothered moneywise as i tend to get something back whenever i get involved in a SE ..purely because of the idiots you are relying on to give a sensible outcome...but this definately should not have been reversed..a poor display of stewarding imo

Last edited:
Sairaam looks worth a bet if purely to trade down @ 34.0.

Probably best at 6f, but goes at this trip.

Well the jocks have got me more baffled than the stewards.

I was convinced there would a scramble for the rail but they all went in a straight line.

First four home came from the 5 stalls nearest stand side rail.

orders from rome just virtually took out Alices dancer at epsom 6.20..definately cost the 2nd the race as was going just as well as the winner

no it won't be reversed but what a complete nonsense are the rules now..this incident was far worse than last nights race

Serious Barker Bet Tonight:

Shelbourne 9.25
Rockchase Bullet 7/4 (Powers and Bet365)

I took the 15/8 and 7/4 with Boyles for a mate of mine.

Giuletta in the 4.05 Thirsk is an interesting horse.

If you discount Cosmic Halo through a line with Chatterati, anything below that being fairly poor, that leaves the top 3.

Dorry K looks like she prefers soft, and hasn't backed up her Doncaster run.

Maybeagrey has been upped 7lbs and Shamardal's generally prefer soft and a/w and her runs have been in line with this so far.

Guiletta won on her handicap debut, and is a nicely bred horse. Dalakhani's can go more than 10f, like it firmer, and her Dam was rated in the 90s (and won first time out at 50/1 at Thirsk same owner trainer). Dam is by Galileo so again 12f shouldn't be a prob. Maybeagrey in comparison her Dam was 50odd.

Guiletta's brother is also owned and trained by them, he is unraced but has a Derby entry for next year, so they obviously think they could be decent.

She races off just 3lb more than her handicap debut win is off 68 but on paper could easily be a horse 80-90+

She has a couple of entries within the week so could be looking to be turned out under a penalty if winning this.

All in all seems good value at 3/1

Last edited:
Hmm every race way above standard. That race 9 seconds above standard! When a fair amount of the reasoning is going based, it makes it a bit pointless. There is no way that's good to firm ground.

Last edited:
Had a small E/W bet on Iznt Getting Court (15:40 Newton A), ex-pointer who's ridiculously difficult to settle but won his Maiden LTO up at Witton Castle in very impressive fashion by a fence and a half. This is a tough race but if he gets out there's chances of him making all for his new yard (sold for 16k a couple of months ago) and his old yard had him declared for a Hunter Chase at Market Rasen back in May, if Aidan Coleman front runs with him he could prove hard to peg back in this, currently 33/1.

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back