What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can you do? You get the value, you put the money down, and then the prick handling the horse snatches it away.

Rocky Two 2.10 at Carlisle. Was strongly fancied first time out and was unlucky in running. Been waiting for this one to come out again.

5.00 Tindaro looks aimed at this after a readier over fences last time..this not a strong race..present to you needs further..olympian needs faster ground

I have often written about Western Approaches who runs in the next at Uttoxeter.She is too small to be a hurdler and I would not only be a layer at 2/1 but a place layer at 1/4.

I can't help myself place laying Turner Brown at 1.38 in the 6.50 Uttoxeter.

Majuro in the last at Wolver looks decent @ 16.0.

The horse is getting on a bit and up against an unexposed 3yo, but he's never run in a class 5 h/cap on the a/w.

His claiming runs of old would give him a decent chance and last turf run showed some promise.

With a good 5lb claimer on board Valmina could go very well at Goodwood (5.25). In good form, forget LTO on soft. Risk is does the horse have the early pace. Betfair odds of 40+ make risk worth taking. Also like Noverre to Go in the same race.

Keltic Crisis (9.00 Perth tomorrow) is 21lb well in after showing improved form in a maiden on his recent debut for Sophie Leech.

Bet365 have opened up at 8-1, which looks an outrageous price to me.

With a good 5lb claimer on board Valmina could go very well at Goodwood (5.25). In good form, forget LTO on soft. Risk is does the horse have the early pace. Betfair odds of 40+ make risk worth taking. Also like Noverre to Go in the same race.

Well done TS with the place.

Ghurair tomorrow at Goodwood.

If half of what I've been told about this horse is true it should win this comfortably. I've backed it at 33/1 for next year's Guineas. I don't think it even has an entry yet, but according to the chap that rammed it down my throat it could be another freak like Frankel. (His words not mine.)

Mug bet in the 4.10. I'm backing 2011 Cheltenham Charity Race winner Plato at 22/1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back