What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few bob for me on Muaamara in the 4:20 at Hamilton. Coming back from a break but won first time out last year, hasn't had run of the race, or moreover something has gone wrong for it on each of its last three starts. The sire isn't noted for producing horses that go on this going but her grandsire Elnadim definately has, including with soft ground listed-performer Elnawin. I think there's worse double digit priced horses running today tbh, the nine runners makes it a viable e/w bet for me.

Last edited:
If the 6.35 in Fairyhouse goes ahead Maude Adams will go on the ground which is rapidly detiorating. I've had a decent bet. 4/1 is available.

I'm going to define the next months punting by taking on Carlito Brigante tomorrow.I've watched his two races over fences very carefully and in my opinion he isn't a natural chaser.He was allowed a soft time in the lead at Killarney but when Dazzling Suzie put the gun to his head at Kilbeggan he couldn't deal with it.
The Elliot treble today should mean he is an artificially short price in the morning but if he is taken on in the race I can't see him winning under a penalty.

9.20 looks interesting as the first two in the market look very likely to burst the pace..both like to lead at a good pace. Hold up horse The kernigal looks a banker place bet at 2.46 ish. an 80/20 bet for me place and win.

Last edited:
Asking questions has cost you the 14/1, 10/1, 9/1, 8/1 and 7/1. Believe in me or don't it makes difference to me.

What kind of dope backs something because some gives a 'tip'?

It makes no sense, and is degenerate gambling at its worst.

Last edited:
I'm going to define the next months punting by taking on Carlito Brigante tomorrow.I've watched his two races over fences very carefully and in my opinion he isn't a natural chaser.He was allowed a soft time in the lead at Killarney but when Dazzling Suzie put the gun to his head at Kilbeggan he couldn't deal with it.
The Elliot treble today should mean he is an artificially short price in the morning but if he is taken on in the race I can't see him winning under a penalty.

This is a very good call. Hope you made plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back