What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non runners, can't stand them, especially when I fancy one.

Well done Chef.

Time to start studying for Saturday.

Last edited:
Newbury 3:40 Flashheart 25/1 - Sweeping Rock 40/1 2pts e/way each 1pt r/f/c

Trainer Marcus Tregoning has a record in this race second to none - he often talks about his fondness for this meeting and in particular this race - he will always aim what he considers to be his best 2yo at the time at this race and he also has a history of big price winners and places.

Ayr 3:25 Titus Mills 5pts win - dropped in grade hopeful this Dubawi gelding will enjoy the heavy going, first time on it.

4pt win Captain Ramius (Ayr 3.30 - NAILED ON USE A NINE INCH NAIL)

Last edited:
The Cheka has some top quality form this season on deep ground and 16s is a fair price. He has a ton of weight but he's a big rangy sort who can carry it.

Running through the metals at Ayr
Bronze: Cheveton is one that delivers when it's his time and did well here last year. Longshot: Green Park
Silver; Took me ages but have gone for Fast Shot. Longshot: Trade Secret.
Gold. Our Jonathan,oft mentioned by me, won the easily last year, weighted to do so again. Longshot: Boastful

Good shout SC - also one for the Pricewise followers (well for those lucky enough to bag the advised prices that disappeared sometime yesterday evening).

Good shout SC - also one for the Pricewise followers (well for those lucky enough to bag the advised prices that disappeared sometime yesterday evening).

I thought 18/1 was fine. Same source as the Justification nod I got a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back