What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone's in the house, but anyway think that Layline looks to have a chance in the next at Yarmouth, usually contests much better races than this, going is the big concern but didn't perform too badly on it lto in a class 3. Presumably they won't go off very quick in this and hopefully his class will see him home.

Others entered over the next few days - I think I'll follow these and see where it goes.

DATE RACE HORSE DAM

25Oct12 2:15 Thurles 6K Moncherie (IRE) 6-y-o
27Oct12 4:35 Wexford 4K Cloone Springs (IRE) 6-y-o, m Ceo Draiochta (IRE)
27Oct12 4:35 Wexford 4K Offside Rule (IRE) 6-y-o, m Better Back Off (IRE)
25Oct12 2:45 Thurles 4K Cloone Springs (IRE) 6-y-o, m Ceo Draiochta (IRE)
25Oct12 2:45 Thurles 4K Best Served Cold (GB) 6-y-o, m Mirana (IRE)
25Oct12 2:45 Thurles 4K Kalico Kim (IRE) 8-y-o, m Witney (IRE)
27Oct12 5:10 Wexford 4K Lady K T (IRE) 5-y-o, m Lady Toulon (IRE)
25Oct12 5:25 Thurles 4K Timaras Princess (IRE) 6-y-o, m Princess Red (IRE)

Not sure if anyone's in the house, but anyway think that Layline looks to have a chance in the next at Yarmouth, usually contests much better races than this, going is the big concern but didn't perform too badly on it lto in a class 3. Presumably they won't go off very quick in this and hopefully his class will see him home.

Great shout. You are as good as Gigilo.

Excellent had to back in running

Back

Your
Odds

Your
Stake
Your
Profit
Layline

£2.00

£28.00
;):D

Thanks Benny, he's my apprentice!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Superb call SJ:cool: As per usual I spotted it half an hour too late.

Airborne again e/way 4:00

Disappointing and has had problems. I'm inclined to think that six furlongs still suit him best but he's not quite the horse I hoped he would be but it helps that he's now in 0-70 races."

Last edited:
On The Bridge had a lot going for him at Ludlow today. Progressive horse, yard in form. 7-2 looks generous.

Peter Bowen sends one runner all the way to Carlisle - Henri Parry Morgan in the bumper. 15-2 at present.

I have backed both each way and in an each way double.

Done three today.
4.05 Southwell Thecornishwren
5.10 Southwell Rafella
6.10 Wolverhampton Provisional

EW trixie and EW singles

Thecornishwren could be suited by the distance after a poor run on debut and at the price I thought it was worth a risk.

Rafella won a maiden on the all weather and could be on a nice mark.

Provisional is much of an unknown but it's best run in the UK was at Kempton and has flopped on turf both outings.

Thanks Dan!

I'm backing Vulcanite at Fakenham tomorrow. Charlie Longsdon's horses are in great form and this one was just shy of top class last season. On a very workable mark and McCoy booked. Might have a saver on Marodima too.

I would if On The Bridle had it off at Wolverhampton.

Not a cent on it....horses to in and out...the winner blew a heap of snot out his nose 45 mins before the race - was scoped 25 mins before the race and still ******* hacked up - sick - my ould fella will give me some stick after that

Not a cent on it....horses to in and out...the winner blew a heap of snot out his nose 45 mins before the race - was scoped 25 mins before the race and still ******* hacked up - sick - my ould fella will give me some stick after that

Tough old game...I got savaged last week and have to take it easy this weekend.

You are full of ****...you told me you had a small ew bet on him and you told slim you had a right touch...which is it?

Just a couple of lively e/w hopes for me today at Donny.

2:00 It looks interesting that Right Step won in the mud on heavy at Epsom a few months back, you probably wouldn't have thought he was a soft ground horse before that effort, and it'd be no surprise to me today if he came right back to form on this going. I think he has a good place chance in these conditions.

2:30 York Glory only started racing last year as a three year old, but they certainly had fun with him having won 4/10 races. He's Just had the three runs this year, perhaps he is a precarious sort, but last two runs have shown a return to some sort of form, and the fact he's coming here a fresh horse will help him against a field of horses who may have had enough for the year. I notice my old fav Secret Witness runs, and is running less than a week since last run, (which is when he runs well), but he looks opposable especially on the ground.

Am looking for a horse at a relative e/w price (4/1+ upwards would do) to put in a patent. Anyone got any ideas? No pressure...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back