What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just an angry man. See a PM he sent be today after I called him an idiot (I did so because I saw he was looking for an argument on here).

No, i said one word - how. As in, how did that performance show Frankel should have his rating raised, when fantastic perforlance, though it was, it was clearly his weakest in terms of pure form this season.

If you want to personalise things by being abusive, that says more about you.

No, i said one word - how. As in, how did that performance show Frankel should have his rating raised, when fantastic perforlance, though it was, it was clearly his weakest in terms of pure form this season.

If you want to personalise things by being abusive, that says more about you.

Do you allow women you bring home to use your bathroom?

If you read the original post you will see that I mentioned one other horse, Balthazar King, who won last year, and that I backed it then.Some members of this forum and know I backed it as I met them at the meeting last year. It makes perfect sense, on the argument I put forward, to put a saver on BK.

Diamond Geezer questioned my judgement with a valid point. No problem, this is a forum for debate. He turned out to be right. More respect due to an already respected contributor.

You on the other hand, make a gratuitous, disrespectful comment. The action of a pr**k. Similar comments on here before have driven away or reduced the input from a number of people. Thankfully the forum in the meantime has benefitted from a large number of new, positive contributors.

I am not as sensitive as some so I will continue to post what I want to post and not give a flying toss as to whether you think it's tiresome.

I

The fire has clearly been reignited in Grassy.... Hopefully anyway :cool:

Found myself enjoying the racing more than I expected to, Aragorn - the flame is certainly flickering more brightly than before. Didn't hurt that I had a reasonably kind meeting. :cool:

No, it's tiring and boring to hear people argue a bet for a horse only to come on and say they actually backed the winner. Maybe you did do a Desert Orchid, and if so, good luck, but why bother?

Whilst I understand the point you're making, Hamm, someone with credentials as firmly-established as TS's are, should always be given the benefit of the doubt.

What's with the grouchiness anyway? Have you not had your Nat K since you went to France or something? :D

The Class 2 Hurdle at Kempton is a hateful-looking event. First Avenue looks out-classed, but isn't entirely useless and is hard-fit from the Flat. Odds of 40+ on Betfair have been sufficient to tempt me.

Hope your right - I just had a lovely win on Dushrembrant @ 26.0 (see Novice chasers thread about champion ptp bumper horses to follow) and have it in an e/way double with Torn Asunder who ran in same race. :D
Thought you'd be on that SC - was nearly on myself after his two late season wins which were strong enough races.

Hope you played on Betfair :)

3.05 Bath.........the last time Caphene ran on soft ground was surrounded by horses rated mid 70's to mid 80's...is really well in here and worh a shot at the prices..50/1 win...10/1 place

Thought you'd be on that SC - was nearly on myself after his two late season wins which were strong enough races.

Hope you played on Betfair :)

I did betfair Martin but took 26.0 just noticed it went as high as 80.0 and returned 65.0 BSP so i'll be sweating on the e/way double which will be at BSP

Charlie Longsdon's three runners at Plumpton all look to have excellent chances and I can see him having a very good day. Relatively short prices though so I'm going to put them in a trixie.

Fancy 2 singles and an e/way double on Elsworth's two runners at Windsor - 1 likely fav and 1 outsider that now looks on a good mark.

Charlie Longsdon's three runners at Plumpton all look to have excellent chances and I can see him having a very good day. Relatively short prices though so I'm going to put them in a trixie.

Two winners (10-11 and 7-2) and a fifth fence faller.

That makes a nice return, Benny, I'd say you're pleasantly surprised by Hannibal The Great's sp.

Thanks Grey. Yes, massive drift on HtG - was 11-2 on betfair at the off. Thank heavens for Best Odds Guaranteed! Would have been interesting to see what would've happened if Topaze Collonge had stood up, but jumping's the name of the game as they say.

Had a small amount each way on Gigilo's 14-1 winner so it's been a decent day overall.

Backing Theatrical Star e/way 3:10 Exeter - only because his sire is King's Theatre whom I think is destined to be the top sire of jump racing. Plus he's double figure odds so hopefully a bit of value - 5pts e/way

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back