What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backed Mountainous in the Beginners Chase at Ffos Las today for course owner Dai Walters. He makes his chasing debut here and also his debut for Richard Lee having previously been with NTD, he has a decent record round here (won 2 handicaps and placed in a novice and a maiden hurdle also) whilst he's also best with cut in the ground (won a point on yielding to soft whilst his two hurdles wins came on heavy and soft) - likely to be better over fences than over hurdles and takes on a disappointing sort in Celtus here - would be keen to back Mountainous to beat Celtus in a match bet should anyone price that up also.

Martin

For those that fancy Sizing Rio today then Copper Birch in the first at Ffos Las looks value e/way at 16/1 - 20's plus on betfair.

Might be worth a couple of quid SC - the favourite looks chronically short to me and something that Luke might like to get stuck into with the pink button.

Mr Watson in a Novice Hurdle at Market Rasen today btw after his withdrawal at Wetherby last week - placed in the hot pointers bumper at Fairyhouse.

Might be worth a couple of quid SC - the favourite looks chronically short to me and something that Luke might like to get stuck into with the pink button.

Mr Watson in a Novice Hurdle at Market Rasen today btw after his withdrawal at Wetherby last week - placed in the hot pointers bumper at Fairyhouse.

Yes I saw that and McCoy not taking any chances by riding him :D
One to back in running me thinks.

Last edited:
Flemenstar is going to outclass these. Realt Dubh not good enough and Big Zeb past it. 5/4 will look big after I reckon.

Backed Mountainous in the Beginners Chase at Ffos Las today for course owner Dai Walters. He makes his chasing debut here and also his debut for Richard Lee having previously been with NTD, he has a decent record round here (won 2 handicaps and placed in a novice and a maiden hurdle also) whilst he's also best with cut in the ground (won a point on yielding to soft whilst his two hurdles wins came on heavy and soft) - likely to be better over fences than over hurdles and takes on a disappointing sort in Celtus here - would be keen to back Mountainous to beat Celtus in a match bet should anyone price that up also.

Martin

Mountainous ran well for a long way - but more importantly he landed E/W money and finished in front of Celtus (he was 11/8 in the match with William Hill) :)

I will give my first selections on this forum who should both win though Tote Place may be the safest option to ensure no cash is lost....

1.45 Southwell 2 Makari

3.30 Carlisle 4 Kruzhlinin

Good Luck if you play !

Well...2 out of 2 Tote Place style paying 1.20 and 1.60 respectively with Kruzhlinin winning at 10/11

I hope several of you made a profit there !

3 horses for today who look good for a Place also and are capable of winning.....

12.50 Sedgefield 3 Blackwater King

2.10 Huntingdon 13 Valdez

2.30 Lingfield 2 Miss Exhibitionist

Valdez is the strongest mark and Good Luck if you play !

2 winners and one second from 3 advised today winning at 4/5 and 9/2 whilst the 3 Tote Place figures were 1.10 1.10 and 1.70

Hope several of you made another profit !

3 horses for today...one a banker win and the other two could also win though all are Tote Place certainties.....

1.40 Exeter 1 Provo (Nap)

2.00 Bangor 8 Lively Baron

2.30 Bangor 4 Moidore

Good Luck if you play !

Last edited:
I'll take Arkle on in the first at Exeter, and I've got two more good things there too.:):):)

1.40: Mister Bricolage

2:40 TalkOnTheStreet

3:10 Bold Henry

A Phillipo Hobbs treble the order of the day for me at Exeter:)

Last edited:
Let battle commence,Marble, and Good Luck !

Bold Henry looks good for sure...with AP in the plate in a beginners chase.....he always shys away from any dodgy jumpers nowadays.

Last edited:
Well Provo wasn't good enough to win even at 1/3 though AP rode a very exciting O'Neill prospect who made full use of the 7lbs weight concession.

However,all 3 maximum Tote Place bets landed paying 1.02 1.70 and 1.30

There is a story to Lively Baron's race ,however,which I will advise on a new thread.

This means all 8 selections picked so far have been in the frame with Tote Place returns on each....let's hope for more of the same tomorrow !

Famous last words about AP,Marble !

Assumedly,he did fall after all and must have been a very short price ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back