What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news alright. I can't bring myself to use bestbetting. On the subject is there any other web based bookmakers that you use that are not on oddschecker?

Good news alright. I can't bring myself to use bestbetting. On the subject is there any other web based bookmakers that you use that are not on oddschecker?
NSW Tab aren't on there ;)

Pinnacle are good too for early lines on sports and the like, also used leturf.fr for Tote type bets in France :)

Another pot in the dark but Dash Back is too big at 16/1 for the opener at Laytown today. She has had serious stall issues on her last four starts and with no stalls today, the ground she has been losing at the start of her races won't come into play. She is 10lbs below her last winning mark, will love rattling off the beach and works on this surface regularly. McGuiness is in great form and would love to get a winner for his buddy Andrew Lynch. It will be interesting if Gary O'Brien tips her up as he seems to have an inside line here.......

Love your angle OTB! I also can't resist 5/1 Hot Sands e/w. Easily the best form in the race but obviously has failed to get his head in front twenty times. Hard to see him not involved and 5/1 is an over reaction.

Good luck up there - couple of my old workmates are heading up, touchwood they'll be the ones getting extra wheelbarrows from the car ;)

Powers now 12/1 Dash Back. Should it not have gone out to 20/1 given that myself and OTB are on?

Its gone 12s cos of the mountain of cash ye have had on!

Oh is that how it works. I thought they looked at the notes on the account and therefore Magpie X Magpie = 20/1! I have not backed a winner since July.

Oh is that how it works. I thought they looked at the notes on the account and therefore Magpie X Magpie = 20/1! I have not backed a winner since July.

You Insensitive Pr*ck... what I wouldnt give to have backed a winner in this side of Easter Sunday.....

I can lead you to the water but can't force you to drink. Frankie is riding a full brother to Genius Beast, out of the incomparable Shawanda. I know where my money will be going if the odds are what i think. Its this seasons best punting angle and yet people still wont take notice. Fine by me!

wheres that then?

7/2 more than fair. On breeding, he sticks out like a sore thumb. Let me put it this way - I wouldn't lay him at 9/4. Looking forward to seeing this one run.

Good racing again at Longchamp today with a good 2yo fillies Group 3 the Prix D'Aumale and there's an interesting runner here for the connections of Beauty Parlour in the shape of Absolutely True. She's a once raced (winning) daughter of Westerner for the Wildenstein family who made a good debut over a mile at Deauville in a decent time, the form has a solid look to it with the fifth coming out and running second over the same CD next time out against winners. The most interesting aspect of the filly for me though is that she's currently the only Wildenstein/Lellouche filly engaged in the big fillies race on Arc day the Prix Marcel Boussac.

Not a massive price but the fav Zantenda looks opposable and she's available at 4/1 at the moment with William Hill.

Martin

i dont get what the angle is? i thought you meant going for 2nd or 3rd string, Curzon Line looks interesting.

Backing him e/w as well.

It depends on the race. Study the breeding - there are phenomenally well bred 2yos of Al Zarooni available at 8s time and again 3/4 hours before the race. Stable always has them ready fto, and quite often the colour of the jockey's cap is overly factored into the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back