What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wincanton 2.05 Gevrey Chambertain
Newcastle 2.50 Dingo Bay

Max Bets and a Double.

Wincanton 2.40 Big Fella Thanks. Really strong as well.

Whaileyy didnt get run of the race, irish went home with money
ran good time, kickingthelilly got kicked in the teeth by the better
horses, still likeable horse, just needs easier opposition.

Well done kauto

well done Kauto

3.50 Wolves - Fortinbras ran really well after a lay off and was just beaten by a well treated horse..3rd well beaten...off the same mark today and the figures suggest this one is in front of this field. 3.4 is a fair price

3.50 Wolves - Fortinbras ran really well after a lay off and was just beaten by a well treated horse..3rd well beaten...off the same mark today and the figures suggest this one is in front of this field. 3.4 is a fair price

I thought this looked the toughest race on the card, with every runner having a chance of sorts.

I came to the conclusion that the top and bottom of the betting could be value.

Archie Stevens seems to be on the drift with the support for Fortinbras and Rene Mathis, but his 5lb claimer looks capable.

I really cannot figure out why Midnight Dream was raised 3lb for being beaten 11 lengths and finishing last of 5 last time out. However, at 25/1 it could be worth forgiving that run, especially back over the course he won at.

Cheers. Really didn't trade enough out on the Kelly horse.

Well done with Kai. Kirby and Gibbons seem hard to oppose at the moment.

Even though Putin looks to have a much easier task than yesterday, I want to take him on.

RP states Wainright is in form, but I can't see any signs of it and Blue Noodles would have interested me.

Divertimenti @ 17.0/ 3.85 has got my money.

WOLV 2:20 SPARK OF GENIUS
Clocked well enough LTO despite winning easily.

WOLV 3:20 ARABIAN FLIGHT
Made a bold bid LTO from the front end. ROYAL SEA didn't get the extra distance NTO.

EW DOUBLE ONLY

WOLV 2:20 SPARK OF GENIUS 5/2
Clocked well enough LTO despite winning easily.

Decided to have a win single on this also.

Well done boys, annoyed I didn't back comptons rainbow, had a long hard look this morning and went with head over heart, isn't it funny how sometimes your instincts are right.

Tuesday 8th Jan

Leicester
2:10 Lovcen

Chepstow
12:50 Awbeg Massini
1:55 Flemi Two Toes
4:05 Internationalapeal

LING 3:45 SHERJAWY 25/1 EW
Running from 6lbs out of the HCP, yet still looks well in, and comes good at this time of year. Runs best over this CD and clocked well enough LTO.

LING 2:40 BLACK TRUFFLE 8/1 EW
The step up to 7F could well be in it's favour. Has been slightly progressing with each run for this yard, and a continuation of that should see it go close. Claimer riding today taking another 5lbs off, and could also have a slight preference for Lingfield. Not a standout bet, but worth an EW dabble imo.

OTHERS

LING 2:05 HAAF A SIXPENCE 2/1
Could be the alternative to FAST FINIAN (Seb Sanders for yard SR not good) as did well LTO after a layoff (though goes well fresh), having been up with the pace throughout, and is likely to still be improving. Dropping PATRIOTIC back in trip looks a little desperate and far from sure to suit. There shouldn't be too much between BAYLEF and CREWCUT, but I don't think their recent form is quite strong enough for this.
Wasn't expecting HAAF A SIXPENCE to be Fav, no bet.

LING 3:15 RED VALERIAN
A late foal that has needed time. Looks to have a good chance of losing it's maiden tag. A couple of the others could be anything though, and so looks a little risky, especially at the likely short price.

Last edited:
Bayleyf 2.05 lingfield promising run LTO, should be hitting the winning trail
sooner or later, hopefully tomoro, very competitive race. Half sixpence
looks like the winner on paper with more improvement distinct possibility.

St Ignatius for me tomorrow, been tried over hurdles, didn't disgrace itself qnd should be fit and raring to go back on flat and all weather. Good luck. I'm also on al khan, beat route and handsome stranger but only for a small Yankee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back