What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flamborough Breeze went in again tonight. I'm watching Vaughans horses like a hawk. Following a trainer in form is even better than betting with yer eyes :)....

He has one tomorrow, a first timer in a maiden, will see what the betting and market says about his chance.

Last edited:
I make One Scoop Or Two my best of the day and he will probably appreciate the extra yards he will cover in the 8:00 at Wolverhampton, and could hardly have been raised any less in the weights for his last win. I think the seven pound claimer who won on him last time will help again. Currently 6/1.

Last edited:
Kempton 7.00 Slatey Hen. win
Jonnie Skull. Saver

Unplaced and a n/r. Would never have got near fav, but I still got the impression he was under instructions to finish 4th at best. Widest of all again on the turn and down the straight. I might give her one more go, if Carson is booked and not much pace in the race.

Would have been backing powerful Pierre anyway but as gig put it up as well I've doubled my stake. Been finishing races so strongly it's got to go in soon.

I also fancy tortuese over at Dundalk, didn't see out the trip last time so no surprise to see it dropped. Should place.

Staying over there I fancy relay each way also, weights pull with conquerer suggests it has q chance of reversing form.

Money down for sail home, won race last year off seven lb higher, price short enough now though.

Last edited:
Laying today.

Dubawi Island. Win and place @ 2.52 & 1.61.

I really wouldn't want to be on this even if it looks like the step down will suit.

Looks sure to get pace pressure, which may suit his stamina, but for horse beaten on four occasions at short prices, I'm happy to play the bookie.

4.4 on the machine is too big a price about Quito de la Roque today. In decent form at last and trip will suit. As good as the fav is he does come across as a bit of a hype horse.

Would have been backing powerful Pierre anyway but as gig put it up as well I've doubled my stake. Been finishing races so strongly it's got to go in soon.

I also fancy tortuese over at Dundalk, didn't see out the trip last time so no surprise to see it dropped. Should place.

Staying over there I fancy relay each way also, weights pull with conquerer suggests it has q chance of reversing form.

Money down for sail home, won race last year off seven lb higher, price short enough now though.

Nice double yesterday, I was on qdlr but been pulled out, backing waabel today, was running well and then went off the boil. Come seventh qnd fifth in this race last two years, wondering if recent bad runs were to get handicap mark down.

Quite like Carlton jack and had some of the decent prices about this morning, evens for nickys horse is wqy too short and cj did nothing wrong on debut for easterby.

Also like nacarat to take on the top two in the betting, should place at least.

Good luck all

I'm going to back bertenbar, back down to winning mark and third run after break, was given easy ride last time qnd dropped 4lb, Sam Thomas doesn't have bad record at chepstow so taking an each way gamble

Doeslessthanme 3.20.Chep, ran much his best race of the season 2 weeks ago, despite not lasting home.
Back in trip today, and only 3lb above the mark he completed a hat-trick off last season, 6/1 will do nicely.

Welease Brian can take the 1.55..stable can do no wrong and should get the strong pace needed..8/1 ish at the moment

I backed Billy Red last week, but thought it was the weakest race of last week. That could possibly still be true as Black Cadillac missed the break, but did fly at the finish.

I don't think I paid enough attention to the jockey booking of the winner. On reflection, with horses getting into this race in the high 50's, Evans must have known My Boy Jack would have got into this without a win. Looks like My Way Home was used to ensure there was enough pace in the race.

Molotof certainly hasn't impressed me as a chaser and he was given an easy time in front in an average race last time out.I think Grandioso will beat him and make Grandioso a max bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back