What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
had numerous problems all season but i can't resist the 5/1 for finians rainbow tomorrow at sandown

It was definitley decent. At the time they went up the spread was 43.5 to buy at and the only other firm up were Powers at over 51. Corals did cut to 11/8 and when other firms went up they were around the 45L mark, so not as far out of line as I expected.

had numerous problems all season but i can't resist the 5/1 for finians rainbow tomorrow at sandown

Had a small double on him and Carry on Sydney in the 4.25 who was also second. Days like these really **** me off. Especially when some nag who should have been 12s on form beats you.

Had a small double on him and Carry on Sydney in the 4.25 who was also second. Days like these really **** me off. Especially when some nag who should have been 12s on form beats you.
yeah with finians he seems to run his race fine but maybe lost that bit of ability from last season or was tired from his aintree exploits. looking at sire de grugy's race at aintree it's a headscratcher but maybe he's just an improving sort.

Hunt 3:25 Minellaforlunch 10pts e/way - I think the last race this horse ran in was a good maiden and will produce a few winners

Huntingdon 3:55 Knock House 10pts e/way - trainer has 40% win rate and 50% place rate with his bumper horses - so worth a go - I have taken the 5/4 the place and will risk taking betfair sp for win unless I can get 8.0

Huntingdon 5:05 Georgio Quercus 22/1 - 5pts e/way on this 2nd string outsider of the field has question marks to answer regarding stamina for this trip but looks to be on a lovely mark on old form - what makes him interesting is his form on right handed tracks reads 2-1-1-1-1-1 so a value bet imo.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huntingdon 5:35 Bishophill Jack 28.0 betfair 3pts e/way - outsider again - will be winning off highest mark by 5lb if he does it today but did run well twice over this C/D on his two efforts winning one - value lies in the fact the trainer has already had at least 3 winners today - two of which P/U L/T/O.

Last edited:
Coral at it again with their distance quote - Wolverhampton over 14.25L 13/8, spread is 13.6-15.1.

Paddy Power - How many winners with Hughes ride at Windsor?

5 mounts:

1/5f
15/8f
11/10f
10/3 2f
15/2 j3f

They bet:
0 or 1 2/1
2 5/4
3+ 2/1

Think 0 or 1 is too short, 3+ for me at 2/1.

Paddy Power - How many winners with Hughes ride at Windsor?

5 mounts:

1/5f
15/8f
11/10f
10/3 2f
15/2 j3f

They bet:
0 or 1 2/1
2 5/4
3+ 2/1

Think 0 or 1 is too short, 3+ for me at 2/1.

VC Bet, same market:

0 12/1
1 5/2
2 6/4
3 5/2
4+ 8/1

6.20 Sunbula

ran in a decent maiden last time..the fav dream wild looks to me to need this first run looking at the breeding

4.7 is a great price for a horse that should be 6/4..nap bet today

6.40 Officinado is lay of the day for me..layed at 2.24

Last edited:
I'm using these as P/pot bankers. I think some are bound to win so I'll do them as singles too.

Ling 2.00 A Ladies Man
Ling 2.30 World Record
Ling 4.00 Yahilwa
Ling 4.30 Moortahan
Bath 2.20 Marishiten
Bath 2.50 Winter Music
Bath 3.20 Refer
Worc 6.15 Brampour
Worc 7.15 Juno The Muffinman
Worc 7.45 Be All Man

Having a fun bet as I have a sneaky feeling for,

Exeter 5:30
Tail Of The Bank 4pts win
Tail Of The Bank / No No Trident 1pt r/f/c

Tail Of The Bank / No No Trident / Wild Tonto / Mighty Monty 0.5pt comb tricast

Thought i'd go for the 1st post in May!
Knight In Purple-6.50Taunton

Like following the Mackie stable and this horse has good form on Good-G/F going with a record of 114511221 when getting these conditions between March-May last 3 years including a 2nd in the Swinton hurdle from 129, has Peter Carberry back on top tonight and has dropped to 125, Mackies stable in great form at present and looks to have a very good chance to me.

I make Noble Mission an odds on shot in the 310 at Newmarket-the 2/1 guaranteed is a great price for trading or a straight win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back