What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majestic moon in the 8.05 at Warwick. Ran in some good races last season and if the horse is sharp enough today, which judging by the betting he is, then should take all the beating.

Majestic moon in the 8.05 at Warwick. Ran in some good races last season and if the horse is sharp enough today, which judging by the betting he is, then should take all the beating.

I've backed Beach Club in that Del. Hope one of us is right anyway!

Don't lay horses myself, but surely We'll Go Walking (3.25 Leop - 7/4 best) screams out to be taken on?
12f winners don't win Guineas' trials, no matter what pace they set.

Firing lots of bullets today for some entertainment.

Custom cut 9/2 in the place market in the 2.55. Too big.

Don't lay horses myself, but surely We'll Go Walking (3.25 Leop - 7/4 best) screams out to be taken on?
12f winners don't win Guineas' trials, no matter what pace they set.

Great shout Reet. Completely left for dead about 1.5f out and tailed off last.

I'm going to back brass monkey at Worcester. Disappointing the last day but giving it another chance.

Alejandro today at Donny is a bit of a guess but with the form fahey has been in this has been running surprisingly poorly. Without wishing to cast aspersions on one of my favourite trainers, his first blog of the season on sportinglife he said he felt alejandro was around 7lb to high in the weights and handicapper wasn't relenting. 3 poor runs later and 6lb lower I wonder if he has his wish. Hanagan up today again and I wouldn't be surprised to see a miraculous recovery.

Last edited:
Musselburgh 2:30 Meadway 6/5 20pts win- trainer has 42% strike rate with 2yo's at track

Un-named
B c Captain Gerrard - Tibesti.
Unraced.
Trainer says - "Half brother to Move In Time and is definitely all right."

Gutted story writer is a non runner as had decent prices on that one today. Halfway to cootehill is an interesting runner for ollie pears, up in trip for handicap debut didn't run too badly. think it will outrun odds today and 1pt each way for me.

Might follow Hughes tonight at chepstow as he has had a quiet weekend so.due 2 or 3 winners hopefully

4pts win or 2pts e/way if 5/1 or bigger

Wednesday 15th May
York
1.45 Clayton

2:15
LOUIS THE PIOUS / York Glory

3;15
Tiddliwinks / Bogart /LETHAL FORCE

4:25 Steventon Star

5:00 Robot Boy

Uttoxeter
5.45 KESHI PEARL

6.50 Naas Rehn's Nest 5/2
This race has traditionally strongly favoured the 3yo generation and by process of elimination that leaves us with the Bolger filly, Rehn's Nest. I am going solely on the statistical line here...she doesn't look as classy as previous Bolger trained winners but the previous winner profile looks too obvious to ignore.

Bit of pot luck at York today but I'm having a dabble with the following

Bridle Belle
Jack Dextor
Aetna

Also having a little dabble on Bollin Greta - c&D winner in a class 2, 7lb lower mark now and 3 come back runs have yielded absolutely nowt. But David Allan back on board today and this wouldn't surprise me if Tim has targeted this since winning at York last year. Could just be it has turned into a nag but the fact he is still running it in the farm colours suggests may have more mileage yet...

5.00 Mundahesh

The fitting of the hood is very significant, his half brother (Jawhar) improved from a mark of 75 to 95 when fitted with a hood. Mundahesh off 83 here & 5-1 is a fair price.

Final bet all fancied £10 WIN EACH - 50P E/WAY CANADIAN

Newmarket
7:00 SIR BEDIVERE

8:05 AUCTION

Ludlow

6.40 GAMBO

7.45 OSCAR SUNSET

8:15 TOP TOTTI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back