What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done EC1, excellent stuff.

TAROOQ 6.30 YORK

Tarooq is rated 100 on the all weather and his last three turf runs have seen his turf rating drop from 90 to 80. He has raced against 3yos in 3yo+ handicaps and run well without being dangerous. He races off 80 today in a 0-80 against 4yo+. He carried 9-11 in a better race last time and has 4lbs less to shoulder. Stuart Williams has won with 3 of his last 6 runners though is 0-18 in handicaps at York. Tarooq holds an entry in the Sky Bet Dash tomorrow but this is the easiest opposition he has faced for some time. The 14/1 available looks good value.

2.30 Newcastle-Bondesire @ 10/3 [Betfred] BOG

Only course winner in race,and top apprentice takes her down to bottom weight

5.55..Icon Dance is higher rated than the fav liberty jack but receives the fillies allowance as its a maiden...4.0 taken on what looks a falsely priced race

Have taken 11/2 about De Repente in the 14:45 at Carlisle (don't have an account with SJ so could not take their 15/2 on offer, which in a 4-horse sprint is pretty generous?). This Captain Rio filly should appreciate the ground and the distance on a stiff track. Hopefully, the 9-day break from last run is a sufficient rest period for this promising 2-y-o filly!

GL all!

De Repente runs from my local stable who also have good chances with both Ferdy and Baltic Prince. All are fit and fancied. The trainer was quite pleasantly surprised by D R`s handicap mark and is hopeful of a big run. They`ll all be carrying a bit of my cash:).

Sounds good Dan, will have a wee 'Trixie', many thanks. Fingers crossed for all three!.

Word of warning if your punting at Carlisle today, Horses who like to get there toe in should be the order of the day.
Its been absolutely nailing it down here for the last 12 hours

Fonz: Right, early going advice was 'Soft' so that's why I went for De Repente as Captain Rio's usually like a bit of cut. Sounds like it will be 'Heavy' now, from what you say, so we'll have to wait and see. Thanks for weather update.

Have taken 11/2 about De Repente in the 14:45 at Carlisle (don't have an account with SJ so could not take their 15/2 on offer, which in a 4-horse sprint is pretty generous?). This Captain Rio filly should appreciate the ground and the distance on a stiff track. Hopefully, the 9-day break from last run is a sufficient rest period for this promising 2-y-o filly!

GL all!

Top top call:)

De Repente runs from my local stable who also have good chances with both Ferdy and Baltic Prince. All are fit and fancied. The trainer was quite pleasantly surprised by D R`s handicap mark and is hopeful of a big run. They`ll all be carrying a bit of my cash:).

Great info, well done:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back