What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm purposely not looking at any of the T.V races today.

I've had some decent winners in handicaps over long distances at Donny over the years, and I fancy the David Evans horse ESHTYAAQ is the 4:45 to turn over the favourite, though that obviously has a clear cut chance.

Best of luck.

Biographer (2.40) traveled like a dream on his latest outing, and undoubtedly would have won had he not hung when let down on the very fast ground. No such problem envisaged today, and he should have too much speed for Aiken.

I'm unconvinced Biographer's meanderings are down to his ground preferences rather than his genes. Think he's always the sort that will be a bit wayward. Would prefer a jockey that can make his mind up for him.

Red Cadeaux place only at 5/2. He'll love the trip, ground and track and although I expect he'll struggle to win with such a boffo penalty he's good enough to place.

to be fair i'm reaping what i've sowed this year..i haven't had the time I usually have to spend...family commitments are more important at the moment...i've a few i'm waiting for..but then pick other races in between and don't put enough work in on

Wow
I am in my 5th year marriged and still dont have that problems
Only in my wedding and honeymoon trip I had some time problems to rate the 2yo that year.

By the way Romantica is running tomorrow nothing more needs to be said.

Last edited:
Wow
I am in my 5th year marriged and still dont have that problems
Only in my wedding and honeymoon trip I had some time problems to rate the 2yo that year.

By the way Romantica is running tomorrow nothing more needs to be said.

i didn't mean that sort of problems..next month is my 40th wedding anniversary..no issues there

wait til you're parents get old..you'll find out how sad and hard life can get...people think bringing kids up is hard..its a breeze ..compared to altzheimers

Last edited:
wait til you're parents get old..you'll find out how sad and hard life can get...people think bringing kids up is hard..its a breeze ..compared to altzheimers

I'm sorry to hear this and for my flippancy earlier on the thread.

I'm sorry to hear this and for my flippancy earlier on the thread.

no Gus..its no prob..we all have stuff to deal with...and usually none of us bring it to the forum..i shouldn't have said anything tbh...the forum should be an escape if we need it ..i know i do from time to time

i'm glad that won yesterday i'll tell you that...just want the 2nd horse in that maiden to run now

No Nay Never (1.30 Deauv) didn't start racing until the final furlong in the Norfolk, and looks certain to improve for the step up in trip.
Has what looks a mediocre field to beat.

No Nay Never (1.30 Deauv) didn't start racing until the final furlong in the Norfolk, and looks certain to improve for the step up in trip.
Has what looks a mediocre field to beat.

Great shout again Reet.

Romantica should be odds on in my book
proper bet for me today

Great shout from Sunny too. Sorry I didn't double them up.

Last edited:
As I Am in the last at Worcester. Should be odds on IMO so 7-4 looks a bet. In great form, decent rider takes off 7.

Haydock 3:10. Visit Copenhagen.

You could view her as badly handicapped based on those placed efforts I suppose, or on the contrary lower in the ratings now than she would be if she'd won those races. In any event I really think if connections reckoned she was bad-off at the weights they'd step her up in grade to get less weight on her back as many a trainer do. In running her again at class 5 level I think Burke has given me a clue :).

Sir Alex Ferguson's horse a N/R and doesn't go.

Its time like this, that rather than watch old videos of winners, I sit smugly and admire my own words.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back