What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Rob.

I backed Lexington Rose last night simply because I thought she should be less than a double figure price, even if she will have plenty of early pace rivals. It's her 7th run today but the first in a handicap and 79 may be a touch lenient even if Ventura Mist was value for more than a quarter of a length beating.

Proclamationofwar re-opposes, but I'd expect LR to finish in front with the 5lb claim, whilst Urban dreamer and Hopefully also come out of the sales race, I think that race can be ignored form wise, with the tailenders.

It looks set up for a hold/tracker so I will also back Montaigne at 7.8.

4.25 Wigmore Hall..nap bet in this..better than these ..decent price is based on recent form..thats a mistake..turf form in September reads 1211

4.6 will look big imo

I reckon Duke Of Destiny will win the 5:20 at Haydock tomorrow. Impressive winner last time and also markedly improved for the application of cheekpieces. Trainer right to step him up in class after that easy win. The dangers are Bold Duke and Mick Channons The Scuttler, but they both won on soft or heavy ground last time. Unless the going changes by post time (which is possible), Duke Of Destiny will win the race.
I've not seen any prices yet but anything over 3/1 in good ground is a gift.
Still as confident High Rate 12/1 now!

having a poor day today..could do with it winning..no pressure;)

i'll have a dabble along with few quid on Big Thunder in the next

Last edited:
6.40...a decent lay of Jakes Destiny..on the last two runs isn't better than these and looks to be way below best...if it is back to its best it should be long odds on..as it is its 2.12...so the stable don't think so..won't win imo

Last edited:
I've been following Van Percy this year and ran a good race last time, travelling well in to the contest and getting found out by the extra distance in a decent race. Will give him my support in the 5.35, can't have a Oisin Murphy winner free Saturday can we!

8.00 Wolves - Agerzam - 10.0 taken

Varian is 3/4 showing big profits in this sort of race here at this time of year

also of note is R Ford's Kyle Of Bute in the 6.30

Last edited:
Elle Woods (3.35 M) ran a blinder in a hot York handicap despite being baulked twice in the closing stages. As a pace horse, she subsequently had no chance from her outside stall at Ayr, and was hunted round until passing most of the field in the closing stages.
Has the prime draw today, and the extra furlong should be right up her street. Even the current 5/2 looks generous.

Last edited:
Price is gone but Kiss the Stars has a huge chance in the Joe McGrath today. She's better over six and is improving all the time. Open race but ew price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back