What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.05 Roscommon

Toccata Blue

Solid EW bet

You put us away on the other one you knacker!!!. I've always liked that Wyoyo since I saw him in the flesh at Navan. Will make a smashing novice hurdler if he can jump. Have ye schooled him yet?

Didnt have Wyoyo in horsetracker. Actually only noticed he was running late last night. Didn't have d time to go through d race. Had gone through Toccata Blues race so was happy to put him up. Couldn't see him out of d places.

Don't know if Wyoyo has been schooled. Doubt it. Pretty sure Ger doesn't school any. He should make a nice hurdler indeed. Grown into himself lovely this year. Entered in the Sales at the end of October if u want to get the chequebook out OTB??!! Sure why not....When You're Out You're Out ;)

Really dissapointed that Headstight couldn't get placed the other day(4th), but feel a bit better about it now that there have already been 2 winners come out of the race, Fol Hollow behind in 8th and Compton Heights today came 2nd.
Think that Lil Sophelia has a good chance of following up in the 4.25 Ayr, doesn't seem to have much more to do than last time, and had been rather unlucky before that, hope they come for something else to push the price out a bit.

am laying this Tides Reach in the 6.20

Charlton is 1/24 with fillies in maidens here with a tiny A/E...plus.. looking at the breeding i'm not convinced 7f will suit at this stage..layed at 1.9

Last edited:
best bet tonight is Kyladdie in the 8.50

has now dropped to 70 and drops into grade 5 where his form reads 4114645124132

compared with 35534245109739309644964 in grade 4

last two runs in 5 grade ..better races than tonight's...were off higher marks but still ran well....looks primed for this

9.8 taken

Last edited:
I've gone with Proper Charlie, back on the a.w for new trainer.

Boxed Kyladdie, Victorian Number and Blessing Box for t/c combos.

got a longshot that could be a shortener & winner hopefully

8.40 Curly Come Home..took a little at 32.0

the stat that points me at this is Wall's record here in this type of race at this time of year...7/13..+28 pts lsp

won a class 4 easily 2 ago on the turf and sire gets AW winners

probably a shot in the dark but the stat is impressive..must trade a lot shorter than this later

Have put this on the Chase competition thread, but I'm backing it as well.

Upper Grosvenor 5.00 Southwell.

Has a great chance of following up and should be odds on rather than a 7-4 poke.

Have put this on the Chase competition thread, but I'm backing it as well.

Upper Grosvenor 5.00 Southwell.

Has a great chance of following up and should be odds on rather than a 7-4 poke.

Well that went well. Drifted from 7-4 to 7-2 on betfair, slowly away and never sighted.

I have some doubts about Mr Atzeni.

Rise to Glory has been gradually coming to hand in line with his decling h'cap mark and i feel he'll run well tonight.

Couldn't get the lead and dissapointed, wouldn'y have beaten the winner anyway, will find an easier race than that though.

think there is a bit of value in the 7.10 as the fav may struggle over the extra distance on this slow surface,,glastonberry and or chasing dreams could also take it on for the lead

burren view lady will be suited by a decent pace and has scope for improvement..a cracking value price of 5.4 at the momen..should be fav imo

burren view lady will be suited by a decent pace and has scope for improvement..a cracking value price of 5.4 at the momen..should be fav imo

nice

Last edited:
Ahh great stuff yet again mate.
Marvellous tipping. Well done. :thumbsup:

Poor show not commenting on her being a tail swisher ;)

Well done again EC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back