What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to give a little mention to Headstight in the 5.15 Muss app race. Has been very unlucky with the draw since running a decent race in a selling race at Thirsk in April when splitting Tajneed and Go Go Green(had no chance at the weights). Ran a very good race nto winning its race on its side of the track when 4th to Feel the heat and Venus Delicia btn 3 lengths from virtually level weights, FTH is now rated 72 and VD rated 63.
Has been drawn out wide in all its races at Beverley since but not disgaced and this race is very poor, drawn better today must have a good EW chance.

Thanks fellas, originally put up on the other forum, reprinted for your pleasure!:lol:
Posted: 29 Sep 2013 12:56 Post subject: Edit/Delete this post Delete this post Reply with quote
Nero Emperor 3.45 Curragh 12/1 EW.

Did put this up on the alerts a few weeks ago but hasn't been picked up, reposted below:
Nero Emperor-T Stack.

This horse was very unlucky at the Curragh behind Corporal Maddox, must have lost many lengths having to be driven from the inside rail across to the middle of the course in order to get a run, even managed to get hampered on the way but finished very strongly to be beaten a length. As the 2nd,3rd, 5th and 6th had all won their previous h'cap races form looks strong.

Has since run 2nd over 5fs at the curragh btn 1 length by My Good Brother and is slightly better off with that horse but looked better over 6fs. A very competative race today but granted a clear passage should go very close.

cheers

hope last one wins..had a £3 Round robin when i was out earlier as well as backing them to win on betfair..thats worth about 155 quid at the moment if my spread sheet calculator is working properly

lay of the day coming up..

song and dance man in the 5.00...Danehill Dancers don't like blinkers..4 wins from 171 runs and a desperate AE of 0.21

a shocking price of 2.02 ...must be taken on

song and dance man in the 5.00...Danehill Dancers don't like blinkers..4 wins from 171 runs and a desperate AE of 0.21

Tremendous. Really really great shout EC1.

Roscommon

3:05 A tricky race but Norville gets my vote. This one has not been disgraced or beaten far the last twice. The form of the race he contested two starts ago at the Curragh on the 24th August is working out well I see.

4:35 Cootamundra - The jumps boys will know more than me here, but I want to take a chance on him in this grade 3 race on good ground. He has ran well a couple times in grade 2 level but that was on really soft ground. Hoping better-ground might allow him to get his head in front today.

An e/w double would be nice to get up.

Last edited:

Quality, these lays will be getting a Royal Charter shortly.:)

AYR -

3:15 Lucky Lodge - Good recent form apart from the last poor run, but if he can get on the pace early on I think the horse can win.

5:30 Bapak Chinta E/W - Obviously won a big 2yo race at Royal Ascot once, thus massively down the handicap, but I want to chance it because its had a break of around 80 days, and it could be significant that Kevin Ryan brings him back out so late in the season. We shall see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back