What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never got chance too post earlier and sods law missed a winner.

Shortlist from me.

3.00 Perivale & Arch Ebony.

Fav looks solid but double figs for the above to is tempting.

3.30 Took the 16/1 last night on Living Leader. Stable in good form and owner bagged his winners at this time last year. I really think they would have got rid if they thought he could not win back on a/w.

glad that Kempton shite is over;)

Best bet runs in the 4.30..Spreadable...this one has real ability hidden and is probably a stone better than mark..hopefully will show it as there is no point hiding it no more..6.6 taken

I think they need to be coming down the stands side rail in the finish EC, so He would need to be prominent early I think.

Good luck.

odds are shortening on spreadable in photo..won't hold my breath..got a massive bump inside final furlong..and has lost by a shhd..should get it really

I just wish Littmoden would use a claiming jock. Plenty around and capable of doing just as good a job with less weight.

Even if he got up, it would still have been a poor ride.

odds are shortening on spreadable in photo..won't hold my breath..got a massive bump inside final furlong..and has lost by a shhd..should get it really

There was no bump.
I was on my,my.......,sadly hit a brick wall in the straight.

I doubt anyone can explain them not reversing the result tbh..the rules here are an absolute nonsense aren't they?..you won't see a clearer case of the best horse being stopped from winning

There was no bump.
I was on my,my.......,sadly hit a brick wall in the straight.

well..he was certainly intimidated..and it did stop his run...for a horse that needs further he was always going to be going forward late on..its the winner that hit the wall and tired

but..no point discussing it further..the rules are b0llox really

Last edited:
Won't see the race for a day or two. Sounds like you were unlucky there though, EC.

I thought Dansili Dutch went off a big price, as looked to have a sound chance on my LTO figures when considering the way it ran, but that was if the claimer was riding today and the forecast 2/1 had me skip the race earlier.

I've got every sympathy for you EC, although I do think if the two jocks had been reversed, it would never had been an issue.

I'm just annoyed I backed him in the 3.30.

Got a bet riding on Noble Alan, but got to think the differential with All The Winds is way too big now.

Going with an in running lay on Mountjess in the hope she hits 2.5. Still got doubts about the value of last run and good chance she will take it up early.

Expecting Simpson to be popping his head round any second now, with Layline winning.

Going with an in running lay on Mountjess in the hope she hits 2.5. Still got doubts about the value of last run and good chance she will take it up early.

Hit a low of 1.25, but only just got the lay.

Southwell 12.20 Nezami.

Race really needs a thick black line through it. Plenty of low grade horses, some who pop up occasionally at the track and a mix of amateur jocks.

The trainer of Nezami appears to have two horses at the most and I know nothing about him, but his s/r isn't a total disaster and for some reason I am getting drawn to the horse, even though he's only had 1 flat winner in the last 5 years.

Horse does have form at the track albeit with a different trainer and in better form, but the combination of the return to f/s, Brotherton riding it again, declinig mark and the re-application of blinkers, against a poor field makes it a bet for me.

With plenty of course runnners in the field, the drift in price is no surprise and at double figure odds, looks worth a pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back