What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interception 7.05 Kempton?

Well done Absurdistan.

I never planned a bet on the horse because I thought she would be too short.

I backed her her @ 4.7, then again @ 10 in running ( matched at 14.0), yet her sp was 7/4 ????

I'm sure the speed guys and gals backed her.

Interception 7.05 Kempton?

Well done - I backed her too but was metaphorically tearing my ticket up two out, good ride in the end but not great for the heart!

Volatile market too - I took 11-4 this afternoon, briefly pushed out to 7-2 on course then smashed into 7-4. Must've hit a big price in running...

I've backed Bow to No One in the next and also Norfolk Sky following EC's mention. Hopeful of at least some return as both each way. Good luck.

Volatile market too - I took 11-4 this afternoon, briefly pushed out to 7-2 on course then smashed into 7-4. Must've hit a big price in running...

200.0 for pennies, 50.0 for £120.0 and 2.5k @ 20.0.

Big drift the moment the stalls opened and yet from my view she was always travelling well.

good work Rob:cool:..watch out for that Slim sniffin round you..tell him nothing..nothing;)

5.35..one of a couple of bets tonight..Tucson Arizona..this is weak and only needs to improve a little to be nailed on here..4.1 taken

Class as per usual EC1.:)

If you can find a solid betting proposition at Wolves today, you're a better man than me.

I've been going round in circles for hours.

If you can find a solid betting proposition at Wolves today, you're a better man than me.

I've been going round in circles for hours.

Have picked the first 3 winners..............like shelling peas.
Gone for Officer in command in the next purely cause 5-1.
Kitten should win but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back