What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tough card there Benny..thought solemn might have got up there

toccata blue in the 7.45 at Dundalk is bet of the day for me.

feet are up now..looking forward to the racing tomorrow

I'm the same again today as yesterday. Can't find anything. Some look OK at Wolves, but as soon as I started digging there's too many 'what if's' involved.

I thought Dubai Celebration looked OK in the 7:50 with Marina Ballerina not being too far away, Poppy Bond being an obvious danger. Fergus Sweeney riding Mosman again is interesting, with current yard going a bit better now. Considered RFC's, TC's, win singles, everything, but just can't find a solid enough angle. I don't quite fancy Dubai Celebration strongly enough to toss into an EW double with something else either.

3.35 Newbury Elenika..well in and last race was clearly a warm up for this

This horse has been expensive to follow for me. Always seems to be going OK only to find nothing when the others quicken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes..not a good un

back to proper betting opportunities;)

Wolverhampton 5.50 Twist & Twirl 2.32 [nap]

a short price..but should be odds on imo.

that poyle vinnie form is in front of anything here..the proximity of Daneglow to T&T is bogus..Daneglow was pace favoured with T&T finishing into fast fractions..can come out on top again here but by further

Last edited:
Poor race for your nap EC1, not sure if that Twist@Twirl form is that much ahead of the rest myself, think i might take a chance on Busy Bimbo who's last run can be ignored as had no chance but previous runs put it 2 lengths ahead of Daneglow,(although thats not saying much).

I've got to hold my hands up EC and say I doubted T&T at first, simply because Shaw doesn't have maiden winners. What do I know.

Maiden runners less than 6/4 sp.

Bets Wins WinStrike SP_PL Places PlaceStrike
7 5 71.43% 3.21 7 100.00%

It is a desperate maiden and I also think T&T wouldn't have been over busy lto out, as they could have ended up with a mark in the low 60's. Her only " slowly away" came in that race. She could possibly win this and stay at 52.

Also got to consider she's only had 3 runs so should find more tonight.

It should be odds on, with the only reason behind the price being the perception of the trainer and the 800gn price tag.

Good luck

it lost the race after 50 yards..stumbled and lost a couple of lengths..then he takes it to the inside ...where you always struggle to win from...was well backed too

Trotting back OK, late drift gave it away imo.
Thought that Busy Bimbo had got that but backed 1-2 at 5/2 and traded 1.02 so saved my win stake as well.

Trotting back OK, late drift gave it away imo.
Thought that Busy Bimbo had got that but backed 1-2 at 5/2 and traded 1.02 so saved my win stake as well.

it was backed down to nearly evens..if it was a non trier then he's done well to engineer getting the horse down on its nose

it won't find an easier race than that..so can't see the point of not trying tbh

its just one of them things..onwards and upwards

Last edited:
Conflicting holds a similar chance to the last one..as long it gets out the stalls in one piece;)

no real oppo and is a lot better than these on the Nottingham run..last bet tonight for me

That's why I put up the stats about his s/r. I perceived he was a trainer to avoid at short odds.

The drift can be interpreted in a number of ways, as it could have been an easy race to manipulate in terms of pushing out the sp.

It could have purely been the late money for the winner.

Treble for L Morris!

Tough luck SJ. I thought you had when the fav looked beaten.

I actually got told to back his next this morning but don't fancy it. backed it earlier expecting a gamble to trade out but it's only moved half a point. I just hope it hits 3.5 in running.

I wasn't going to bother with owt else..but seeing as how Poppy Bond is 3.5 i have to play..her win is better than Dubai's last win imo..thought she would have been fav

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back