What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed it too but well done Chef, I've hit a flat spot. Would love to see Deep Trouble run well later.

Well done DJ! Superb. I'm done now until Cheltenham. Need a break :)

Splash Of Ginge looks good for the Betfair Hurdle on Saturday week, looks layed out for a handicap hurdle. If I do back another horse in the next 6 weeks it will be him. :)

The part that went wrong was the last 11 tippable losers at Wolvers hahah.

Twat, twat twat twat twat twat

Last edited:
If In Doubt, 2.55, beat some decent types when 2nd to Saphir Du Rheu, and can only improve for the softer ground and increase in distance.
Has Fingal Bay to beat, but 8/1 allows for that.

Through the card / Catterick
I fancy going t/t/c today

1.50 I Need Gold
2.20 Gold Show
2.50 Harris
3.20 Bonnet's Vino
3.50 Real Milan
4.20 Georgian Firebird

Last edited:
I like ROS CASTLE in the 4;30 at Ayr on Tuesday. His record off a break of 40 days + is 1-2-2 and likes to get his toe in. Posted a lifetime best TS and RPR first time up this season at Carlisle. Lost his chance with a blunder 4 out last time out. I fancy him to reverse the form with Wicklow Lad with the swing in the weights. Worth a go at 18/1 on the machine.

I like ROS CASTLE in the 4;30 at Ayr on Tuesday. His record off a break of 40 days + is 1-2-2 and likes to get his toe in. Posted a lifetime best TS and RPR first time up this season at Carlisle. Lost his chance with a blunder 4 out last time out. I fancy him to reverse the form with Wicklow Lad with the swing in the weights. Worth a go at 18/1 on the machine.

Ros Castle a Non Runner now MrFrisk. Pity.

Layla Joan 2:20 at Ayr.

Was extremely impressed with how she won in Fairyhouse at the beginning of January. Followed that up with another impressive Victory over today's C&D and going at the end of January.

Travels really well on the Heavy ground. A stalking horse. McCoy on Board today. The main danger, Fine Rightly, 1/10 winner over hurdles last time.

Confident Selection!

Last edited:
Maybe I've been watching too much ATR today but cannot let this Rand Club go without backing it in the 7:30 @ Turfontein.

This guy knows what he's talking about and the horse from 16s this morning is now into 8/1 with 365 but as short as 3s with Paddy Power.

Apparently a huge word for it in SA.

Reality Show-2.30 Kempton.

This horse must have gone wrong before/after winning a seller in Sept 11 and hasn't run much since but Shaun Harris has a knack of doing well with other peoples cast offs and produced it to win over 12fs at Wolver lto and is only 3lbs higher.
Fire in Babylon won over 14fs lto after looking very one paced over 12fs previously. think will find it hard to get away at Kempton over 12fs.
Thane of Cawdor has won over 11fs here but that mat be the limit of its staying powers especially in a strongly run race. Fair Comment has only run once over 12fs lto and his sire doesn't produce winners over further than 9fs! Which just leaves Poste Restante from Simcocks stable but i'd want a stewards enquiry if this wins.

Thane OF Cawdor 8/1

Have to give Thane of Cawdor a mention tonight dropped back to 10fs, ran really well in the above race but just ran out of steam in the final 100 yards. Fire in Babylon back in 5th has won its next 3 races!
Ran virtually the same race nto when just finishing in front of Reality Show on slightly better terms and you'd have to say 11fs would be his ideal distance which he won over here last year. That last race was decent for the grade won by The Ginger Berry(3 wins on the trot), 2nd Cabuchon won nto and the 4th Indias Song did well to win today. Think it has a good EW chance tonight with G Baker back on top, 8/1 at the moment.

Had a small punt on Star Presenter at 8/1 in the 14:40 at Leicester. Hopeful he'll show improved form with stable jockey Paul Moloney choosing this one over stablemate.

Last edited:
Layla Joan 2:20 at Ayr.

Was extremely impressed with how she won in Fairyhouse at the beginning of January. Followed that up with another impressive Victory over today's C&D and going at the end of January.

Travels really well on the Heavy ground. A stalking horse. McCoy on Board today. The main danger, Fine Rightly, 1/10 winner over hurdles last time.

Confident Selection!

Good shout, DH.

A couple of horses i put up lto run again tonight and have already been heavily backed, Sohail and Geeaitch.
Sohail comes back to 7fs after getting beaten by Club House(won again yesterday with a penalty) over 1m at Lingfield. Fab Lolly is 2lbs better off with Shaolin for a neck on Kempton form and at the prices looks a big threat.
Geeaitch had no chance against the Curley h'cap snip lto but has a good chance on form of previous 2 outings at Wolver over this distance.

A couple of horses i put up lto run again tonight and have already been heavily backed, Sohail and Geeaitch.
Sohail comes back to 7fs after getting beaten by Club House(won again yesterday with a penalty) over 1m at Lingfield. Fab Lolly is 2lbs better off with Shaolin for a neck on Kempton form and at the prices looks a big threat.
Geeaitch had no chance against the Curley h'cap snip lto but has a good chance on form of previous 2 outings at Wolver over this distance.

Just looking through tonight card there SJ. Can't see Sohail anywhere?

Probably predictable but done a daft rfc and rtricast on Shaolin, Fab Lolly & Khajaaly to give a bit of interest in the race

Yes i've backed Fab Lolly EW as well at 9/1 and have it in a little EW double with Geeaitch.
Don't know why he led on Shaolin as came right from last place when he won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back