What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.10 beverley. got to dream [nap]

Missed it but nice one EC

Shocked at the drift on Lady Crossmar in the last at Kempton I backed it at 7/2last night and now out to 8/1 :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed but confidence not very high.

Missed it but nice one EC

Shocked at the drift on Lady Crossmar in the last at Kempton I backed it at 7/2last night and now out to 8/1 :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed but confidence not very high.

Missed out on the each way money but dug in well at the end and back up to a mile will suit.

Going for a fairly decent lay today on Moonvoy in the Salisbury.Owned by people who are fairly local to me-the fact that she is running today is fairly significant as it is the first day of the Tramore festival.I wouldn't be surprised if she was heavily punted.Having said that she definitely looks a short runner and she failed to improve on a promising debut effort with a shocking effort at Redcar.I will be happy to do most of my business at around4/6 and maybe keep a few quid for an in running lay at ultra short odds.

Nice Luke. I don't really do betfair, so was considering backing Taghreeb against it, then work kicked off and I didn't have time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one Del Boy-that should steady the ship.
It probably says a lot about the psychology of the average Irish owner/punter that they have to go for a balls out punt on an odds on shot in a maiden.I vaguely know one of the local big fish punters and if I get the opportunity this week I am going to try and find out what kind of money was involved-the man in question probably had 5 or 10K.

If Ap wins on Walter De La Mare I'll buy everyone who posted tonight a motor car..........oops been out the country so long my English is rusty...I mean a mars bar :0 between you!!

After a successful 3 cross followed by winning singles and a double yesterday I am waiting for a straight win treble today.

Last edited:
Brilliant indeed, EC!. Well done Luke too.:)

I'm keen on Drive On tomorrow (4:30 NEW). Shown plenty of ability, needs to translate that to turf. I'm hopeful he can do it.

Last edited:
William Buick rides in the 3.50 @ Deauville today, then does a dash to Newmarket for just the one ride - Arabian Oasis (6.30).
Clearly, he fancies his chances.

Loads of interesting handicaps Saturday.....super Heinz day for me, lol.

Last edited:
William Buick rides in the 3.50 @ Deauville today, then does a dash to Newmarket for just the one ride - Arabian Oasis (6.30).
Clearly, he fancies his chances.

Just touched off. :(
More of the same today, when he travels from Newbury to Lingfield for just one ride - for the same trainer - Zephuros 6.05.

5.10 Ripon-Patterned @ 9-4 [Bet Victor] BOG

Luca Cumani in form with 6 winners in last two weeks

Columbanus is currently available to place lay at 1.6 in the 410 at Tramore-price is about 25% too short in my opinion.

I took one look at todays cards and ran to the hills but back for a bit of McCoying.

He may well win on Maison De Ville but the ex Nicky Henderson Master of the Hall racing of a 9lbs higher mark after hacking up last time was once rated 151 and giving him weight after being off 158 days may be too much to ask.

The Nephew has a touch of class and his last run should be ignored. Be surprised if any of these can live with him.

Bathwick Man is David Pipe's and looks like another gift from his old yard to help him on the way to the fastest ever 100.

The Nephew and Bathwick Man 2 singles and a double

Last edited:
Well done Luke!!!

Having an ew bet on Bold Tara 10.5 /3.2 who looks the value bet. Won well enough last time out and could go in again in a race full of dead wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back